Madcatter's Leader missing this one - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

General Discussion Forum A place for all off topic discussions. Forum Rules inside

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 MXZ-X 800 E-Tec, 2010 MXZ 800 P-Tec
Previous Sled(s): 15 so far
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
18-19 Mileage 1800
17-18 Mileage: 1596
15-16 Mileage: 790
Riding Since: 1965
Default .

ez ryder posted something very valuable for all of us to read, and some of you just do your best to encourage bashing and insults, and return the intention of what is being posted to your own twisted opinion. I am not happy to hear about a major manufacturer having a difficult time and going down the tubes. Not an opportunity to hurt others and make fun of people. Oh, I forgot, forums exist so people can do just that and shit on each other. Talk about rubbing salt in a wound. This speaks to what I see as vast negativity and meanness that has been growing since this stupid internet came about. Someone out there suffered harm from a manufacturers product without doing anything more than plunking down their hard earned cash on something they thought would bring them happiness. On another note, I see that some of you may not know that those very same government purchased "assault" vehicles are coming back here to the US and are being added to your local police departments inventory. And for what ultimate purpose? Anyone, anyone? LOOK IT UP. "The fault lies not within our stars, but in ourselves" (paraphrased)...but I lament this is possibly too deep for some of you to comprehend.
Rodeo Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2016, 02:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 05 600 xcsp 50th
Previous Sled(s): All of the big 4
Favorite Riding Area: Ma.
18-19 Mileage not much
15-16 Mileage: Zero
Riding Since: 70 s

...and all this time i thought of it as just entertainment.
too slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement