Grooming Picture Thread - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 153
Default

Quote:
[attachment=310111:tucker_010_ps_m.jpg][/b]

Where was this picture taken
idoomxz800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
tcwhitford69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,080
Current Sled(s): 2020 zr8000 limited
Previous Sled(s): 09 f1k SP,07 f8 SP,fusion [email protected]
Location: penn yan new york
Favorite Riding Area: canada
19-20 Mileage: 1500
18-19 Mileage: 3000
Age: 45
Riding Since: 18
Default

Beaver River New York
__________________
MY SLEDS:1995 indy 500 trail, 2000 700 xcsp psi twins, 1999 zr 500, 2002 xcsp m10 800slp pipe and head, 2002 zr 600 efi cross country, 2003 xcsp ace m10 800 SLP pipe and head, 2003 F7 sno pro efi saber decales, 2000 zr 700, 2004 xc sp 600, 1996 ultra, 2004 pro xr 800, 2005 fusion 900, 2001 xcr 800, 2005 mach z, 2005 rev 600 x sdi gade, 2006 Polaris 600 ho, 2003 prox 440 fan, 2005 f7 bigbore w twins, 2007 f6 lxr, 2007 f8 sno pro arctic fx
tcwhitford69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
e2spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,328
Current Sled(s): 12 Gade 1200, 11 Skidoo Exp
Previous Sled(s): 73 AC Cheetah, vmax 4
Location: Lewiston
Favorite Riding Area: The county
Riding Since: 88
Default

[attachment=318387:blackblazer2tmb.jpg]
__________________
You know what they say about Arctic Cats. Since 1978 95% of all Arctic Cats are still on the trail, the other 5% made it home!!!!!!

A Winter Statistic

98% OF ALL AMERICANS SAY "OH SHIT" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MAINE AND THEY SAY, "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT.",
e2spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
myz
Advanced Member
 
myz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 31
Location: Rexton, New Brunswick
Default

Here are some pics of me grooming during March Break, last time groomed to the Salmon River Area. Also some pics of a moose on the trail.
myz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:54 AM   #25 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 43
Default

myz--Good pics. Great job grooming. The drag seems to stay up on top of the snow. Trails not deep into the base. wet heavy snow? or just a good job, with the right set up?
flyingcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 25
Default

1976 1542
JBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 106
Default


Packing a hill


Waiting for hill to be packed


Spun out on hill


After being pulled up the hill(not me in the pic)
groomerguyNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
GaderX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,316
Current Sled(s): 2015 Ski Doo MXZX Gade 600 ETec
Previous Sled(s): 2004,2006,2009 Siezedoos
Location: Derby, VT
Favorite Riding Area: VT NEK
Age: 28
Riding Since: 1992
Default

Heres some from our club..... the last four are on the Canadian/US Border and one of our groomer in the parade. It cleans up good after two years of use...
__________________
SKIDOO- THERES NOTHING LIKE IT!!

Come and ride Drift Dusters Trail System... ITS MINT!
GaderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
Default

here is a pic of one of our tuckers[attachment=329075:trucker3.jpg]
tim mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 350
Location: Ottawa
Default

There are 4 wheel track systems available for tractors. Some clubs have them but not everyone is happy with them. The price is about $50000 a set, not cheap.
Thanks,

Greg
greggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.