Women's Trail Helmet - HCS Snowmobile Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2020, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Default Women's Trail Helmet

Looking for feedback on helmets that you've used. Must be super warm, will be used for trail riding. Will be for teenage girl, so more petite sizing. Key points: 100% warm with no breeze coming in, no fogging. No MX helmets with goggles.

She has a Doo modular 1 currently, but it's letting too much breeze through the front and the breath mask is too large to fit correctly with this helmet. I think this helmet is a little small for her, so a bigger helmet may let the mask sit correctly.

We have Doo Modular 2 and 3 and are very happy with them, but you have to be ready to fuss with them to make sure everything is lined up, closed correctly, etc. Of course the ones we have are too big for her so trying on the trail before we get her a new helmet won't fly with what we have on hand.

I think a Mod 3 with the extra lower face mask/curtain would work well, but interested in others as well. Something that seals as well or better with less fuss would be nice.

Price is not the deciding factor here. Would prefer not to need an electric shield to keep the glass clean, she already is plugged in for heated apparel and would be nice to not need yet another cord plugged in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-|-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-|-
-|-
-|- VVMapping.com
2TrakR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Just bought a Mission helmet. It is really warm, the warmest I have had. I haven't need to plug the visor in to keep it from fogging. I have had it plugged in on a heavy snow day to help keep it clear.
jay2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement