Chinese snowmobiles, anybody have one? - Page 6 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2020, 05:35 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by braaap24_7 View Post
Arctic cat and Yamaha just released mid sized sleds about a week ago. 200cc, cvt, basic sled amenities (heaters, high, low lights, etc). check out their respective websites they look interesting and they give a good alternative to Chi-doos, Chalarisis, Chartic cats, and Yamaha
way too small physically for full-sized adult though.
tbonetommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2020, 05:47 PM   #52 (permalink)

These certainly aren't for everyone. And personally, if I wanna go 80+ I will jump on my hopped up old Phazer. Or my much older Skiroule Laser. But I really enjoy this when I just want to have a relaxing ride for a few hours. Being 60+ the upright, almost motorcycle-like seating position is very pleasant. And it is still quite stable because of the wide ski stance. And my wife loves putzing round on it.
Old 02-16-2020, 07:15 PM   #53 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2014 600 Indy
Favorite Riding Area: Sioux Ontario

On a very large scale if the world consumers especially North America continue to
purchase goods made from China then China will get even closer to controlling the
world markets, which includes flooding the over seas markets with there goods which
also includes price and world market domination on an even larger scale. Just
think if China mostly controlled the trade markets that can only mean China is even
more closer to controlling the stock markets on a world level, not a good outcome
for the rest of the world.....
Rzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 10:25 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzee View Post
On a very large scale if the world consumers especially North America continue to
purchase goods made from China then China will get even closer to controlling the
world markets, which includes flooding the over seas markets with there goods which
also includes price and world market domination on an even larger scale. Just
think if China mostly controlled the trade markets that can only mean China is even
more closer to controlling the stock markets on a world level, not a good outcome
for the rest of the world.....
Certainly understandable. But the other side of the coin is that many times US manufacturers don't offer models in desired areas....at any price, which is the case in this instance. Had this model not been available I wouldn't have made a purchase at all since no one else makes a similar model. Also, don't some sleds use Lifan engines, as well as other Chinese parts?
Old 02-16-2020, 11:00 PM   #55 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '16 High Country
Favorite Riding Area: UP / near Irons

I have a 1972 kitty cat I feel a cheap 120 size sled with an electric engine for the kids to ride around the yard would be a huge hit, it could have many programmable modes for ages 3 - 9 years old, no dicking with gas and oil, plug it in charge and go
dskofich and polhonda like this.
jjlrrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:06 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlrrw View Post
I have a 1972 kitty cat I feel a cheap 120 size sled with an electric engine for the kids to ride around the yard would be a huge hit, it could have many programmable modes for ages 3 - 9 years old, no dicking with gas and oil, plug it in charge and go
Maybe they do make them. I know there are small electric ATVs for kids. But that is an entirely different category. These Chinese sleds are nearly full sized physically, only with small engine output. I am about 6' tall and it fits me perfectly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement