Sled Heaven Cabin for sale Trout Lake BC - HCS Snowmobile Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Current Sled(s): Polaris
Favorite Riding Area: Trout Lake
Riding Since: 2011
Default Sled Heaven Cabin for sale Trout Lake BC

Sadly my sledding backcountry days are coming to an end. As such my family cabin is for sale. Sledheds come from all over to snow machine this country south of Revelstoke. This property is part of a HOA (Homeowners Association) with 6 acres and 500 feet of shoreline on beautiful Trout Lake. The cabin is originally a duplex where a door has now been added to utilize both units. It can easily be returned to the two separate 700 sq foot cabins, one on each side. Each side has one share in the HOA so you could buy one side and sell off the other side to help pay for your purchase. By combining each side of the duplex, this cozy cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens. Trout lake has some of the most amazing fishing in BC and is home to the massive Gerard Rainbow Trout, This area is the mecca for exploring the backcountry by quad or snowmobile with access at your backdoor. On those cold rainy days, head to Halcyon Hot Springs for a dip and dine. Don't miss out on this piece of paradise!
I will finance if the deal is right. I have it listed with a realtor out of Revelstoke. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1225.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	273.8 KB
ID:	2055834  
Kimbo Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement