Jackson WY Rentals - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Wyoming This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2012 Half Breed 800
Previous Sled(s): F8,1M, F7,ZR8
Default Jackson WY Rentals

Some family had a trip planned to Togwotee in early March and asked me to go. Was going to rent a sled, but they said they've done that in the past and the sleds they got were P.O.S.'s. Anyone have a similar experience? All the places I've looked seem to have new equip.
bearpaw1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2011, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Sledless
Previous Sled(s): 99 INDY500XCSP
Favorite Riding Area: Togwotee WY
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 330
Riding Since: 97 ?

Tog does get brand new sleds each yr... By early march they have likely been beat up abit. My 1st trip there was in early march and we had great sleds, actually always had good sleds, so its hit and miss. Nice thing is if there's a problem your replacement is right there at the lodge and not 45 mins down the hill into town..
Anyways, tog is about 40-45mins outside of Jackson and from other rental places, but heres a list of places that I looked into or dealt w/in some in my few trips there... Have fun, its awesome riding out there!!!

"Snowmobile Yellowstone & Jackson Hole 1-800-633-1733" This is the only one that i never contacted or anything, but is another option.

Motorcyle Rental Jackson Hole Adventure Rentals I was close to renting from these people as there rates were much better, but renting truck/trailer kinda wiped the savings...But they came across as great people and very accomadating..

Snowmobiling | Leisure Sports Skidoo place that my buddies rented from. These guys were good. They had some sled issues both times and they managed to switch them out and credit lost time..

Snowmobile Wyoming > Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours > Rocking' M Ranch These guys are actually south of jackson a bit, but have a pretty good reputation over on SW..

WTB-600 Switchback
03 Pro-XR 440 w/a 02 pro-x600 engine. C&A trail skis, 1.5" Camo Intense, PERC.SOLD :-(

Last edited by Pro-x 600; 01-29-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Pro-x 600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2012 Half Breed 800
Previous Sled(s): F8,1M, F7,ZR8

Thanks for the input. Think I'm just gonna rent a sled from the lodge. The only other hang up is the hours they let you take it for, but maybe I can "work around" that.
bearpaw1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Come to Alpine. It will not dissapoint. Epic riding from the door!
If you have any questions let me know. Cheers Rob Hoff
Alpine Vacation Rental - VRBO 354684 - 4 BR Star Valley House in WY, Cabin in the Woods in Alpine
powderproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): M8 162"/m7 162" mod./m6 153"/99 powder pro
Previous Sled(s): 121" tracks
Favorite Riding Area: SHHHHHHH>
Riding Since: 95

dont forget the Rim Station they have nice sleds.
tdayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Default Alpine is the place to be

Alpine has the best snowmobiling around! I just recently stayed at this great place in Alpine at the Snake River Junction with my Friends. We trucked in our sleds and stored them in the garage. The riding was unbelievable. Literally from the front door to the backcountry. Here is the place we stayed. Let me know if you have any questions.

ALPINE RENTAL SNOWMOBILES PARADISE
SkiDooPowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement