togwotee area - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Wyoming This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

Thumbs down

Quote:
hey guys my group of riders went the the togwotee lodge area last year for the first year and we found some ok riding kept us happy for the week we were there but this year we are wanting to explore more but i was hoping that some of you that have rode in them areas could point us in a good direction to find some big hills and deep powder. we staied at the mountain pinnacle properties which is a little south of togwotee. we make the trip about the 2nd week of march i think. so if any of you know of a spot that we could adventure to to check out that would be great.
thanks[/b]
Stay at Lava Mountain Lodge, They know where the snow is and they have great food, great customer service and can offer guide service or set you up with the right guides depending on where you want to ride. The most amenities for the price- gas, general store, awsome restaurant and bar, house keeping and 10 cents off gallon of gas for registered guests. Heated shop for registered guest use. Don't miss the Colorado Sledstyle Lava Mountain Film and Freeride after the World Championship Hill Climbs in Jackson Hole. Over five film companies will be descending on Lava Mountain Lodge for a few days of filming and free riding.
LavaMntSledder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2017 Backcountry Renegade 800 etec 146"
Previous Sled(s): 1976 Mercury Trail Twister 440 2 1997 Polaris Utlras
Favorite Riding Area: Thru the trees
18-19 Mileage 680
Riding Since: 1992

QUOTE (nhshiftrider @ Oct 6 2009, 11:28 AM)
Quote:
hire one of togwatee's guides for a day and promise a big tip for some secret spots,it will be money well spent.I used to ride there in the '90's and there are a million great spots[/b]
Ask for Ryan!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sledheaddude800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Rental Out West
Previous Sled(s): '10 CFR, '06 & '04 F7, 02 & '99 TCat, 98 ZR, 94 XCR6, 92 500
Favorite Riding Area: UP of Mi
Riding Since: 1989

If you want to try another location, I like Stanley Idaho as well.
swing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement