Just outta curiosity how many Wyoming guys here? - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Wyoming This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2007, 06:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

I hang in Riverton if my girlfriend puse is beating right. I was raised there. I usually ride South Pass and hang at Louis Lake lodge. I'd hang up to Dubois but then I would have to buy a new sled to keep up with the Jones.
lowbudget is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2007, 06:10 AM   #12 (permalink)

(girlfriend puse) It should read girlfriends pulse. I don't have an edit button on my post
lowbudget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Live in Rock Springs (chithole in the middle of the best of the West), ride Utah, Southern Idaho, Wyoming Range, CDT, Snowies, Mirror Lake.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2007, 07:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

Talking

living the dream in Laramie, riding the snowies!!!!!!!!!!!
Reevs73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Live here in Casper, do a lot of riding in the snowies, one or two trips every month. Three or four couples take trailers down and ride for the day.

Will stay around Casper MT. after the January and we get some snow. Easier on gas prices.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Buff
BUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I am in Laramie[/b]
How is the weather, was in Laramie last week watching my daughter play BB, looked like you had some snow in the Snowies. Snowing here in Casper today, 12/7. Can't wait to get the sleds out.

Be safe, live hard

Buff
BUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

It's been snowing the last couple days. I have heard that the snow is pretty deep but no bottom to it. So hitting rocks is a big problem. We are taking the sleds up for the first time tomorrow to check it out. If I remember I will update this thread on my findings
sclwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Advanced Member

I am a born and raised Wyoming gal, I have lived and rode in a few different states though. Still miss the Big Horns!!!

'06 800 REV Summit 151
'07 Duramax Crew LB
'08 Toyota FJ-Grocery Getter!!!
'04 27' Interstate Enclosed
Many guns, ATV's
2-Boats for sale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

live2ridesleds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

From the south end of the Big Horns, I am here!!!! This years snow is much improved over the past several years. Below is a link to the percent year to date of snow totals for different areas of Wyoming. We are at about 101% of normal on the eastern side of the Big Horn Mountains. I do believe I found that extra 1% of snow today as I it put my 700 to the test on some hills.
WY Snow Pack
wysnocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Just got back unbeleiveable snow I only saw one sled hit a rock snow has a nice bottom

the only question I have is where r the cornes drops I found a 12 foot drop off to jump off of trail NO but down hill jumping

It was my first year so had pleny to do i got stuck on the widow which was crazy but anyway if anyone could lead me in the right direction to find some nice jumps thanks
todd199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement