Governor Whit-holm - Page 4 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Michigan This is a state discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2020, 01:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
Administrator

Current Sled(s): 2015 RMK 800
Previous Sled(s): 600 H.O. Fusion
Default Governor Whit-holm

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrioticinnovations View Post
Governor Cuomo is talking about the approach I'm advocating right now. He wants a focus on the "hot spots" rather than a countrywide approach.

Saw and agree with that. I think thatís what youíre going to see by Easter time frame.
sayatodaU.P.eh? is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2020, 02:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2015 AXYS Pr-S SB Ann 800, 2019 Indy 850.
Previous Sled(s): 2003 XCR 1100, 2000 XCR 800 turbo, 2005 Redline Revolt 800.
Favorite Riding Area: Cadillac, Gaylord
19-20 Mileage: 715 so far
18-19 Mileage: 849
17-18 Mileage: 1280
16-17 Mileage: 1115
Riding Since: 1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayatodaU.P.eh? View Post
Saw and agree with that. I think thatís what youíre going to see by Easter time frame.
PM'd you.
patrioticinnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:13 PM   #33 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 12 Pro RMK 800
Previous Sled(s): 2010SnoPro720, 2009 Xfire1000SPLE
Favorite Riding Area: Jordan Valley
Riding Since: 1978

Quote:
Governor Cuomo is talking about the approach I'm advocating right now. He wants a focus on the "hot spots" rather than a countrywide approach.
As people flee NYC for their country homes while being implored to self quarantine for 14 days....they are creating new hotspots.
#00 Buckshot
Al Czervik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 ZR6000 137
Previous Sled(s): 12 XF1100, 03 Firecat F5
19-20 Mileage: 2300
18-19 Mileage: 1900
17-18 Mileage: 1650
16-17 Mileage: 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
This is a must read for some info the media is not giving you..Ann Coulter - March 18, 2020 - CHEAP TVS, EXPENSIVE FLU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
So much for leaving political bias behind....

This is where I get my news from:
https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...ronavirus-2019

It's the science that is important, not "news" from journalists who have made a career from reporting on only one side of the political spectrum. I don't pay attention to CNN for the same reason.

Those who are led by science and data realize that it does not always point to the "preferred" or "easy" solutions. Sometimes doing the right thing might mean making a personal sacrifice for the greater good, just like the good folks who enlist in our military to protect our right to have such debates. Maybe, this is OUR time to help society by making a personal sacrifice.
apexpat and snowcrazy1 like this.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Riding Since: 1968

Isn't the WHO the ones that told us early on in China, "Nothing To See Here" we got this. They are so in China's pocket.
patrioticinnovations and NDN like this.
nascarmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:55 PM   #36 (permalink)
HCS Advertiser

Current Sled(s): ProRMK 800
Favorite Riding Area: U.P. Wyoming, ID, CO, Baldwin
Riding Since: 1969

Doctors are saying the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. President blames the Lamesteam Media and we need to get back to work and country will be stronger in tweet today. How does this cotrol the spread. Only ones we should be listening to are the experts. The mixed message causes confusion. My daughter works in a hospita,l east side of state, and was skeptic at first. Now she says they have many cases in their hospital line with in a weeks time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Al Czervik likes this.

Follow us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Subscribe to us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GO BIG or Stay Home!

We are a proud Supporter of HCS
Paul_Aris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 12:12 AM   #37 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2019 xc indy 840
Previous Sled(s): 2015 prox 17 prox 17 xcr 10 xp 09 nytro 06 apex 05 f7 03 f7
Favorite Riding Area: Tug hill- old forge

Quote:
Edit. Do not trust what comes out of that office
Lid2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:15 AM   #38 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2015 AXYS Pr-S SB Ann 800, 2019 Indy 850.
Previous Sled(s): 2003 XCR 1100, 2000 XCR 800 turbo, 2005 Redline Revolt 800.
Favorite Riding Area: Cadillac, Gaylord
19-20 Mileage: 715 so far
18-19 Mileage: 849
17-18 Mileage: 1280
16-17 Mileage: 1115
Riding Since: 1982

Our Governor will be speaking at 11 AM today.

Our local Hospitals are being overwhelmed in the HOT SPOT Detroit area. While outstate, there are extra available supplies and hospital workers/capacity.

I expect she will do the same as Cuomo recommends.
Namely, shift resources to the areas of most concentration of the virus.

You have to kill the source(s), while chasing the so called "embers" which doesn't require nearly as much effort, IMO.

Last report today showed we were still at 43 deaths statewide. The vast majority in my area Hot Spot.

Now we have to await the approval of the $2.2T stimulus package from the House and the mailing of much needed $ to hospitals for supplies/wages, etc.

Does everyone realize the damage this shutdown is doing to the entire country? Or are we waiting to see before we can see ahead?
patrioticinnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:45 AM   #39 (permalink)
Administrator

Current Sled(s): 2015 RMK 800
Previous Sled(s): 600 H.O. Fusion
Default Governor Whit-holm

Quote:
Our Governor will be speaking at 11 AM today.

Our local Hospitals are being overwhelmed in the HOT SPOT Detroit area. While outstate, there are extra available supplies and hospital workers/capacity.

I expect she will do the same as Cuomo recommends.
Namely, shift resources to the areas of most concentration of the virus.

You have to kill the source(s), while chasing the so called "embers" which doesn't require nearly as much effort, IMO.

Last report today showed we were still at 43 deaths statewide. The vast majority in my area Hot Spot.

Now we have to await the approval of the $2.2T stimulus package from the House and the mailing of much needed $ to hospitals for supplies/wages, etc.

Does everyone realize the damage this shutdown is doing to the entire country? Or are we waiting to see before we can see ahead?

Sheís probably going to say that she has finally filed for a state of emergency with FEMA, is my guess. Too late. This small of a state and we are already in the top 5 of cases per state. Not good. Genesee county is now one of the hot spots in the state too.

Suicides and large scale looting arenít going to be very much further down the road with this shit unless we get our hands around it somehow. You can keep people in countries like China and South Korea cooped up in times like these but that just doesnít work long term in a country like this. People are going to start really freaking out by the end of next week. Itís like sitting at home waiting to catch something that is going to kill you while you slowly go broke with no end in sight. Thatís a LOT of mental stress to take.
sayatodaU.P.eh? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 12 Pro RMK 800
Previous Sled(s): 2010SnoPro720, 2009 Xfire1000SPLE
Favorite Riding Area: Jordan Valley
Riding Since: 1978

At least there are some seasonal workers already making their way north...Mackinac Island says stay out but feel free to wait in St.Ignace and Mackinac City....SMH
Granted the bulk of workers won't arrive until later in the spring but is this really a good idea?
1,500 seasonal workers to come to northern Michigan this spring despite epidemic
https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/1...spite-epidemic
#00 Buckshot
Al Czervik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement