Trash In Woods/Trails - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Michigan This is a state discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 10:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2014 Indy 800
Favorite Riding Area: Frederic, Mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 248glenda View Post
I live near Pontiac lake recreation area and can ride from my house to get there for a quick ride fix. There is an awesome high spot where you can look out and every time I go there I find a stack of empties. I always pack them on my sled. We have idiots among us. Got to be young punks that do it. I hope I catch them someday

I live near by as well. Its a great spot to get a quick fix during a snow storm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MXZ600 Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 800 High Country
Previous Sled(s): Wife XF1100lxr
Favorite Riding Area: Raco and Seney
Riding Since: 1985

We live between Seney and Grand Marias; and take our SxS along M-77 to pick up trash. People are pigs! You can bring it out with you, take it back with you.
thefoolsbro likes this.
cf-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Not enough room to list my 6 Polaris's
Previous Sled(s): probably 12 Polaris', 10 Yamaha's, 10 Skidoos, zero Arctic C
Riding Since: 1964

In Ontario the Cops will charge you if you have an empty alcoholic beverage container on your sled, even of you picked it up as garbage
favoritos likes this.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '16 High Country
Favorite Riding Area: UP / near Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 248glenda View Post
I live near Pontiac lake recreation area and can ride from my house to get there for a quick ride fix. There is an awesome high spot where you can look out and every time I go there I find a stack of empties. I always pack them on my sled. We have idiots among us. Got to be young punks that do it. I hope I catch them someday
Don't bet the farm on that one, these types of people have been around longer than any of us have, young, middle and old all have done it and still do it.
too slow and billp like this.
jjlrrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement