Michigan's Ride Connect Thread - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Michigan This is a state discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Admin - Nick

Current Sled(s): 2015 RMK 800 & 600 H.O. Fusion
Previous Sled(s): All Polarii and one Yamaha.
Favorite Riding Area: Most anywhere north of M-28.
Riding Since: 1984
Arrow Michigan's Ride Connect Thread

Alright peeps, here goes......

This thread is for members to try to meet up with others looking for riding partner(s) for a day or a few days of riding.

Please remember that this is a Open Public Forum and any information that you post or share on here can be seen by anyone around the world.

The Owners H.C.S. & Staff
are not responsible for any personal information that YOU post or share anywhere on this site.

Any personal information that is posted without a members permission will be deleted upon request either through a P.M. to a site staff member or Reported Post.

Here's what I think we would need to make this work. If you guys have any other things you would want in everyone's initial post here, let me know and I will edit this. If we can though, let's try to follow some sort of form like this so that everyone's initial information is easy to read and understand.

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc.
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.?
  3. Where you normally ride?
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding?
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences.

Thanks to those that come up with this idea. I think this will be a good thing. Hopefully everybody meets some new riding friends that will last as long as the friendships that I have made from meeting/riding with people from this site.
sayatodaU.P.eh? is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2015, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin - Nick

Current Sled(s): 2015 RMK 800 & 600 H.O. Fusion
Previous Sled(s): All Polarii and one Yamaha.
Favorite Riding Area: Most anywhere north of M-28.
Riding Since: 1984

One other quick thing to add, let's keep this thread for information only. We can use the first thread below for general bs'ing and such.

Click the other thread below:

Michigan,are you looking 4 Ride Partners?
sayatodaU.P.eh? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): None Ski Doo Arctic Cat
Previous Sled(s): 2013-15 Ski Doo Renegades / 1998-06 ZR-Firecat-Crossfires
Favorite Riding Area: Ishpeming / Munising Crazy 8s
17-18 Mileage: X
16-17 Mileage: X
Riding Since: 1998

Very Cool

Thanx for making this happen

Have met a lot of good friends over the years from this site

Delete it if you want. Missed your second thread by minutes
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee - 383 Magnum / 432 Stroker - Slapstik - 3:91 Suregrip
bee1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '03 F7 SP & '08 F1k SP (For Sale)
Previous Sled(s): '99 XCR700, '89 Indy Sport 400

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Dylan; Ypsilanti, MI.
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me and I'll give you my number.
  3. Where you normally ride? Anywhere.
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Anywhere.
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. I enjoy riding fast but am flexible to ride at any speeds. I enjoy going off trail where legal but like putting miles on too. I don't mind as long as I'm riding!
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke but I don't mind if you do! I might have one drink when I ride but I'll save most of it for when we are done. Don't care if you do though!
dd03f7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 14 BCX
Previous Sled(s): 15 gade x 600 1.6 ice cobra
Favorite Riding Area: Kalkaska
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1975
Riding Since: 2001

[QUOTE=sayatodaU.P.eh?;14415873]Alright peeps, here goes......

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Danny, Attica
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Pm works
  3. Where you normally ride? Ride out of Bellaire, fav's being Kalkaska/Mancelona area
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Only travel for special occasion due to lodging
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. On trail speed is fast, do a good 50/50 mix overall of On and OFF, some days more trail oriented, others off trail oriented..
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke and don't drink while on the trail, sport is dangerous enough, afterwards, up for a cold one...
I ride on Tuesday's and Wednesday's usually with a local or two but always looking to meet more like minded sledders...

Thanks for posting this thread up, its a good thing..
[QUOTE]
dannynawgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Nick, Waterford
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Pm for phone or email
Where you normally ride? Ride out of Lewiston, Joeburg, Gaylord, Cadillac
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will travel if lodging is easily available
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. On trail speed is fast and off trail is medium usually my year is about a 50/50 mix
Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke, but do not care if you do. I'll have a Drink with lunch, but save my celebration for after.
I ride most weekends.

Also open to couples riding with me and the old lady(twice a winter usually), but please realize we move a bit slower on those days.
jeepdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Life Time Member

19-20 Mileage: 54321
18-19 Mileage: 12345
17-18 Mileage: 54321
16-17 Mileage: 12345

Attachment 1530449
Jerry 976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Kevin Crots - Byron Center, MI (near Grand Rapids)
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me for email/phone.
Where you normally ride? Benzie Trails, Traverse City, Lewiston, Gaylord
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Most of the LP and possibly UP for a trip.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Medium typically, Trails/some off trail
Smoking/drinking preferences. - Don't smoke but don't care too much. Maybe a glass at a meal but make sure I'm sober before driving.
kcrots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1000

Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Steven
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? P.M
Where you normally ride? LP
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will drive to ride anytime. Looking to ride new areas. Meeting new friends.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Medium trail rider, some off trail....if legal.
Lost riding partner to cancer over the summer.
Smoking/drinking preferences. Non smoker, non drinker...but, not smug about it.
Retired, like to ride during the week. Yammy triple with Fast M10.
Radssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 XCR 800 wife 2016 assault 800
Previous Sled(s): 2014 Pro R 2012 pro r 800,2009 800 IQ,(2) 2004 xc700
Favorite Riding Area: UP
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 2500
17-18 Mileage: 3250
16-17 Mileage: 1300
Riding Since: 1972
Default Looking to ride this winter

1. Your user name or real name (D54398) Near Lansing MI
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me and I will give you my phone number, or PM me with your number and I will give you a call.
  3. Where you normally ride? Anywhere in Michigan
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Any where in Michigan normally dont travel farther west of Munising, looking to do backpack trips
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.Medium/Fast on trail some off trail
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. Dont smoke, might have a drink during lunch, will have a drink after riding.

Last edited by d54398; 01-07-2016 at 02:00 PM.
d54398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement