Hardcore Sledder banner

GRASS DRAGS, WER'E ON

3K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  Big Firecat 
#1 ·
just got the ok, were on for sat. jan. 13, it will be a run what you brung event, no classes outlaw racing the track isnt the greatest but it will be a good time. there will be a $15/sled donation to the NCA gun club. racing will start @11:00 am. if you need directions pm or call me @ 585-298-4037.

#53 ·
Good call Alex, This weater is really somthing. If it were 20 degress outside we would all need RMK to get around...

#55 ·
This weather is just nasty. Can you post how to get to the track next time the racing will be set to go. I am heading north on RT 36 from I 86 to get to Wayland/Atlanta. The Storm is ready to fly![/b]
Take 86 to 390 in bath/kanona go north to wayland exit 3,turn right(north)on 21,take first right,about two miles take left(turn is in the middle of corner)1/4 mile on left,your there!!!
ALEX im trying to pm you but it wont go through.

#56 ·
I would have done a race this year, but the weather does not cooperate, will not stop raining long enough to firm the ground up at the place. Tim, you know how bad it would get after about 3 trucks got down in there, let alone 40 or so especially with the trailers and all. We don't want to tear the place up, no snow is ok, but it has got to get cold at least a week or so before the pit area could be used. Just food for thought, I don't have official ties to the club any longer, but I would hate to see the grounds turned into a mud bog like the photos I saw of Jacobys from this fall, could jeopardize any future events anyone might plan in the future.

#57 ·
TED, BOB,s WAS A MUD BOG , ESPECIALLY THE FINISH LINE. HE ALSO MADE THINGS DIFFICULT BY LAYING THE CLAY IN THE THURSDAY BEFORE HIS RACE. HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO PULL IT OFF THIS YEAR. AND IT TURNED OUT TOO BE BEST YET. MOST SLEDS EVER AND SPECTATORS. HE JUST HAD TOO MUCH OUT TOO CANCEL. LETS PLAY ON LOON IF IT EVER GETS COLD. 3:16 (tony)

#60 ·
I would say go to vermont and take me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.