I feel Ill... - Page 4 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Vermont This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Blade HPO 800 Type ST
Previous Sled(s): Polaris, Skidoo, Kawaski
Favorite Riding Area: Vt, PA, NY, NH

Serbies right, it's a sad day for America, we are now a divided nation, a nation of fools who re elected obama based on what... hope? He has divided this nation like never before and created dependency on goverment... once dependency starts it will be very hard to change and take away all their free shit in the future. I'm afarid the America I knew as a kid will not be the same for my children.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 12:23 AM   #32 (permalink)
HCS Advertiser

Current Sled(s): 2018 600R XC
Previous Sled(s): 2015 900X
Favorite Riding Area: Vermont & Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytripper View Post
Belchertown is in trouble. you've chosen to become a "Green Community", your selectman Elstein(we almost unseated the bastard, lost by 74 votes) is a tool who signed the UN proclamation and on "UN Day" we (12 of us) had a anti UN Rally in front of the town hall. It was fun, we only had one douchbag give us some crap. The Grapevine Grill folks are solid and you can get a copy of "The Peoples Pen" at Checkers. I ordered up an AR15 with a laser scope and a thousand rounds today at R&R just in case things go bad. Time to get the sleds ready and ride.....
My family gets grub at the Grapevine once a week. They carry "The Peoples Pen" there as well.
Three weeks ago I bought a KAHR PM9 at R&R. Its a fantastic concealed carry firearm!

Belchertown is a liberal mess....All the lesbians that can't afford to live in Northampton/Amherst are beginning to spread like cockroaches into the northern end of town.
There's some solid conservatives around here though. We actually just ranked 3rd in Massachusetts for the amount of residents with LTC permits -vs- total population. 9.26% of all residents have a LTC.
Palmer ranks #5! Not bad!

Massachusetts most-armed towns | WCVB Home - News
Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): ‘18 SD 600 MXZX
Previous Sled(s): 5 SD 600, 71 SD Oly,73 AC Puma, 74 AC el tig
18-19 Mileage : 3558
17-18 Mileage: 3283
16-17 Mileage: 3527
15-16 Mileage: 2360
Riding Since: 1971

You fellas might like this: The End Of Cake

We’ve Come To The End Of Cake | According To Hoyt

Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #34 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Blade HPO 800 Type ST
Previous Sled(s): Polaris, Skidoo, Kawaski
Favorite Riding Area: Vt, PA, NY, NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkermon View Post
You fellas might like this: The End Of Cake

We’ve Come To The End Of Cake | According To Hoyt
Good read, "there is no free stuff" people just don't get it... were BROKE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #35 (permalink)
HCS Advertiser

I've been thinking extensively on how America can be saved in 4 years and I believe I know the solution. The Republican party is dead. Face it, its over. Their problem is (and it PAINS me to say this) the link with the Catholic religion. Being associated with anti gay marriage, anti abortion, anti birth control, etc... is absolutely asinine in these difficult times. There are MUCH larger issues at stake here. We need to simply let all of this stuff go and whether or not we care about it is irrelevant.
The problem is the media has hammered the GOP so brutally with these connections that the GOP can NEVER get rid of it now. No way, no how. Add in the even worse stigma of the GOP being for "rich white America only" and its a recipe for certain disaster at every election with our changing demographics that are more interested in being average citizens at best. Even more interested in government handouts in most cases.

2016 is the PERFECT opportunity to implement a new 3rd party into US politics. A party with very minimal girth that truly represents the people. The GOP and the Democrats are NOT interested in what weighs heavily on most peoples minds and the voters settle for the less of two evils. (which really drives a wedge between the people) These people are about BIG CONTROL and big government and everyone knows it.

The 3rd party should be about the deficit, economy, a invincible strong military, foreign policy and a flat tax. Period. Nothing else. All social issues should be managed by the states as they were intended to be many years ago.

3 parties going into 2016 with all new candidates and no incumbents to sucker the "sheeple." The two bloated established parties wouldn't even know what hit them. A few solid junior GOP representatives could make the switch. Scott Brown, Allen West, Mia Love, and Marco Rubio come to mind. Every state is going to need new candidates for the new ticket to gain control in branches of government.
Established goons like Boehner, McCain, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie....no thanks. We're not interested in your 1950's mentality. It already cost us, and pretty much destroyed the foundation of America.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #36 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 14 Gade Etec 800
Previous Sled(s): 09 Gade Etec 600
Favorite Riding Area: Rose City Mio Luzerne, MI
18-19 Mileage 320
17-18 Mileage: 1,856
16-17 Mileage: 1,362
15-16 Mileage: 1,594
Riding Since: 1998

Buck Ofama but I'd still rather live here than anywhere else.
How much more shit can he screw up in 4 years, hopefully the damage will be minimal and reversible.

06 2500 Cummins Mega Cab - Volant CAI, Smarty S06, Edge CTS Monitor, 4" MBRP
14 Renegade Etec 800
09 Renegade Etec 600
Old 11-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #37 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2002 xcsp 600 edge x
Previous Sled(s): 79 Polaris gemini 250 twin, 95 vmax 600, 93 prowler
Favorite Riding Area: my backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam bikes View Post
I've been thinking extensively on how America can be saved in 4 years and I believe I know the solution. The Republican party is dead. Face it, its over. Their problem is (and it PAINS me to say this) the link with the Catholic religion. Being associated with anti gay marriage, anti abortion, anti birth control, etc... is absolutely asinine in these difficult times. There are MUCH larger issues at stake here. We need to simply let all of this stuff go and whether or not we care about it is irrelevant.
The problem is the media has hammered the GOP so brutally with these connections that the GOP can NEVER get rid of it now. No way, no how. Add in the even worse stigma of the GOP being for "rich white America only" and its a recipe for certain disaster at every election with our changing demographics that are more interested in being average citizens at best. Even more interested in government handouts in most cases.

2016 is the PERFECT opportunity to implement a new 3rd party into US politics. A party with very minimal girth that truly represents the people. The GOP and the Democrats are NOT interested in what weighs heavily on most peoples minds and the voters settle for the less of two evils. (which really drives a wedge between the people) These people are about BIG CONTROL and big government and everyone knows it.

The 3rd party should be about the deficit, economy, a invincible strong military, foreign policy and a flat tax. Period. Nothing else. All social issues should be managed by the states as they were intended to be many years ago.

3 parties going into 2016 with all new candidates and no incumbents to sucker the "sheeple." The two bloated established parties wouldn't even know what hit them. A few solid junior GOP representatives could make the switch. Scott Brown, Allen West, Mia Love, and Marco Rubio come to mind. Every state is going to need new candidates for the new ticket to gain control in branches of government.
Established goons like Boehner, McCain, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie....no thanks. We're not interested in your 1950's mentality. It already cost us, and pretty much destroyed the foundation of America.
how did/do you feel about ron paul?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #38 (permalink)
HCS Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPSD View Post
how did/do you feel about ron paul?
I like about 80% of what Ron Paul believes in, but his views on foreign policy are terrifying at best. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the new party. He's been around WAAAY too long. He's been involved with national government since the mid 70's! I'd be much more receptive to a future with Rand involved instead.
We can't continually re-hash a Ron Paul and expect anything but a SOLID defeat. A new party needs to be a youth movement open to ...gulp...some liberal social issues to attract a youthful voting base, but with a primary mission to reduce debt and the size of government tremendously.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #39 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2002 xcsp 600 edge x
Previous Sled(s): 79 Polaris gemini 250 twin, 95 vmax 600, 93 prowler
Favorite Riding Area: my backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam bikes View Post
I like about 80% of what Ron Paul believes in, but his views on foreign policy are terrifying at best. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the new party. He's been around WAAAY too long. He's been involved with national government since the mid 70's! I'd be much more receptive to a future with Rand involved instead.
We can't continually re-hash a Ron Paul and expect anything but a SOLID defeat. A new party needs to be a youth movement open to ...gulp...some liberal social issues to attract a youthful voting base, but with a primary mission to reduce debt and the size of government tremendously.
I'd love to see a small government, with hands-off personal issues (abortion, gay marriage, bla bla bla, all the talking points that no one will ever agree on), and solid defense. Is that to much to ask? I guess so.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #40 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 16 Switchback Pro-S 600/ 05 700 XCSP
Previous Sled(s): 13 IndyS,75 340 Nitro gave it away, 75 440 F/A Rupps current
Favorite Riding Area: NEK,Ludlow
16-17 Mileage: 2281
Riding Since: 1971

Bedlam What you say is a great way of thinking, believe me it all sounds great. But it will never happen. These people are not going to let go of what they have. There pockets are lined to well and they won't give it up. 80% of the people in office NEED TO BE REMOVED PERIOD.
Advertisement

Closed Thread