Big shout out to Lemieux Garage in Colebrook - HCS Snowmobile Forums

New Hampshire This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2019, 09:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Renegade Adrenaline 850
Previous Sled(s): Renegade Adrenaline 600, Yamaha SRX 700
Favorite Riding Area: Coos County
Default Big shout out to Lemieux Garage in Colebrook

Friday my heated shield on my BV2S was not working at all.
Stopping in at Lemieux for fuel we took my helmet in to the dealership hoping someone could look at it.
Not only did the look at it but they identified the wiring problem, had the replacement part in stock, and repaired my helmet immediately so I was able to ride.
I will remember their simple act of repair for a long time as that made riding enjoyable all weekend.
I could not have asked for a better customer experience.
Yamdoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2019, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 Back Country
Previous Sled(s): 2009 Apex, 1980 Polaris Star
Favorite Riding Area: The Burg
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1500
17-18 Mileage: 2K
16-17 Mileage: 400
Riding Since: 1977

I agree. I have recently become a dedicated customer of theirs .
MarkEKberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 17 850 Renegade X
Previous Sled(s): 17 Assault 800 155 16 600RS 15 Freeride

Hard to beat for service.
800ho is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '16 Axys Pro-S LE
Previous Sled(s): doo , yam , pol.
Favorite Riding Area: Vt, Maine
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 2085
17-18 Mileage: 1782
16-17 Mileage: 1710
Riding Since: 1975

A few years ago we were riding in VT. It was very cold, just like this past weekend and one of the sleds lost the heat in the hand warmers. Crossed the river and they stopped whatever they were doing to find the electrical short. In and out(problem solved) in about 1 hour. Thanks to Lemieux's - will never forget that GREAT SERVICE.
cfm likes this.
rich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 800 Backcountry Renegade X / 600 SDI Renegade
Previous Sled(s): To many to list...
Riding Since: 1987

I brought my sled to them for service because they took really good care of me on two separate emergency situations, and treated me GREAT when they could of screwed me. However , they lost me when I brought my sled to them with a "bog" in it and they told me it was "all set", come pick it up. Paid the 750 bill (which they never bothered to call me to approve), went right up to CSP to check it out, and it still had the same exact problem!! Brought it right back to them, (about 2hrs later), and they would NOT take it back in, and told me to run a can of seafoam through it!! This was 2 or 3 years ago, and I'm starting to fume over it all over again just thinking about it...
MX612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): XRS 800 e-tec, MXZ 600, MXZ 500
Previous Sled(s): RevX 440, RevX 600, MachZ 800
Favorite Riding Area: Stubb Hill Pond
Riding Since: 1998

Always been a fan. My stator went a few years back after riding from Pitt to Bald Mountain Camps. Got the sled back to Pitt and down to Lemeiux's. They had me in and out in a few hours and riding same day for about $600. Well worth it to salvage the weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sled above is since gone...but I like the picture
bnbelim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 850 Renegade X
Previous Sled(s): Lots of Doo's
Favorite Riding Area: Where the snow is deeeep
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: Not Enough
17-18 Mileage: never enough
16-17 Mileage: Not Enough
Riding Since: 2002

Always a great experience with them, got me and my crew back on the trails fast more than a time or two....
qwick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX612 View Post
I brought my sled to them for service because they took really good care of me on two separate emergency situations, and treated me GREAT when they could of screwed me. However , they lost me when I brought my sled to them with a "bog" in it and they told me it was "all set", come pick it up. Paid the 750 bill (which they never bothered to call me to approve), went right up to CSP to check it out, and it still had the same exact problem!! Brought it right back to them, (about 2hrs later), and they would NOT take it back in, and told me to run a can of seafoam through it!! This was 2 or 3 years ago, and I'm starting to fume over it all over again just thinking about it...
Your probably one of the types that goes in there and knows it all but doesn't really know whats wrong. Maybe next time bring it back to where u bought it! I'm pretty sure there the only dealer in New England that would drop what is going on to fix anybody coming in off the trail/street immediately. And not screw U.
Hotdogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2013 Polaris Indy SP
Previous Sled(s): 2004 Sabre Cat LX 700 2000 Yamaha Sxr 700, 1995 Zr 580,
Favorite Riding Area: NEK
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1250
17-18 Mileage: 1220
Riding Since: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdogger View Post
Your probably one of the types that goes in there and knows it all but doesn't really know whats wrong. Maybe next time bring it back to where u bought it! I'm pretty sure there the only dealer in New England that would drop what is going on to fix anybody coming in off the trail/street immediately. And not screw U.
Not sure what he wrote that didn't sit right, if I dropped 750 and had the same problem except lighter in the wallet, I would be pissed too.then he wouldn't take it back in.? Why you should pay with a credit card.
Almost any dealer will drop what they are doing in VT to help you , taking care of drop in problems is a huge part of their business, just because a guy treats one person with a great outcome doesn't mean the guy that got screwed doesn't have a legitimate beef.
MX612 likes this.

TEAM HOUDINI
yamadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 800 Backcountry Renegade X / 600 SDI Renegade
Previous Sled(s): To many to list...
Riding Since: 1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdogger View Post
If I knew it all, I would have fixed it myself! I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and "assume" you misread, or misunderstood my original post, and I will try to explain so you can understand... All I KNOW is that I had a "bog" in the low end rpm's in a SKI DOO snowmobile, and I brought it to a SKI DOO dealer to fix. Doesn't matter where I bought it. This was not an emergency situation. They had it a couple weeks. I brought it to them because they treated me right in the past on two separate occasions that were emergency situations, and IMHO, they screwed me on this one. Normally, I stay away from dealer's because of their outrageous prices, (and I like to support the little guy), but this was a problem that my regular independent guys, (and another Ski Doo dealer), couldn't figure out. Turns out, no one could figure it out, so I just sold it cheap as is, and took my losses... Get it??

Last edited by MX612; 01-19-2019 at 07:30 PM.
MX612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement