2003 Sx Viper mountain mods - HCS Snowmobile Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2019, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2003 Sx Viper mountain mods

Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and I just picked up myself a dandy used 2003 Sx Viper mountain, I have some questions on some things I wanna do to it. I plan on getting some more bottom end power (Gearing or clutching), but not sure of how to go about it. What are some good ratios to start with. I’ve done gearing in my last sled so I do have a idea of how to go from there but clutching i’m not to sure about. I want more snappy power and I ride mostly trails/ditch banging. I ride aggressively depending on conditions and where I ride is close to sea level. I also plan to get Jaws triple pipes down the road perhaps spring or next season, There is a can installed on the sled but I’m unsure of the brand . It looks similar to the MBRP race can I had on my previous ZX chassis summit 700. Anyone able to give me some ideas on how I can upgrade this sled to make it more easy to throw around and fun to drive and snappy bottom end wise? Any advice would be great ! Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5C80B31A-1B25-4F2E-BA18-EE5692F9C78E_1568427623558.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	2057502  
Jordan9252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement