Hardcore Sledder banner

Wedge Chassis Storm Pipes

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  suark 
#1 ·
I am looking for a set of PSI or HTG Storm wedge chassis pipes if anyone has a set hanging in the shop. Trying to assemble a vintage race sled. Thanks... I know this is a long shot but seems like the best place to look... :bc:

#2 ·
If you ever dynoed a set of htg pipes on a stock 750 storm, you'd find the stock pipes work better. Small improvement over the stock numbers with aaen pipes on the 800 storm....this 800 had minor porting to. Really need the crankshop 1000 top end kit with their pipes if you want a l storm race sled.

#3 ·
I've owned a 93 a 94 and a 95 Storm. Still own the 94 and 95.

I turboed the 93 and the 94. Then removed it from the 94 and ran it naturally aspirated.

Had PSI modblasters on my 94 with mild porting and Boswell-moded TMX carbs. Very quick and fast sled.

My friend Gary in Petoskey still has his 93 and has won hundreds of trophies racing it. I had originally turboed it, but he couldn't race it in trail mod class. So, he had Rob bore it to 800, port it and it has their pipes. Crazy fast.

Don't know of any other triple aftermarket pipes for this sled.:bc:

#6 ·
Anyone care to share a fast drag setup for a stock sled. You can PM me if info is still top secret.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.