HCS Snowmobile Forums - View Single Post - Arctic Cat Wins!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 07:52 PM   #34 (permalink)
Badger
The Meat Man

Current Sled(s): MY19 850 Doo mXz TnT
Previous Sled(s): Black MY15 ProS 800 SB ANV
Favorite Riding Area: In your Mama's back door. :)
Riding Since: 1776

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildMann View Post
Wow, two of you dolts with one post. The original poster and you. I hope you feel proud.

If you go back to my post, actually you're kinda slow so I'll help you out. I said, "Just a little search of Ontario". I actually never said what I searched, did I? Nor did I include the search bar or address bar... Catching on yet? I searched Polaris snowmobiles. When I got the results, I snipped it just so, and circled things to add emphasis. (Just for the record, I'm not sure why I got Arctic cats, Ski-doos, ski-roules...) lol But it served it's purpose.
Then I posted it with a little effortless blurb to @Badger. Just as I expected, he blew a gasket, you were just collateral damage. See, Badger reminds me of that loudmouth Roman character from The Great Outdoors. Plus he also fits the worlds view on typical american douche nozzle.
This is the GDF and he did come in here, as he always does, likely after a couple beer when he's feeling 10' tall and bulletproof, trying to stir the pot. Well I can do that too. So cheers to you guys for making my day just a little brighter. and before I go, this is for @Badger and his video skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYY0eZHvSGo

Sucks I actually had to explain all this, but brand loyalty clouds the vision of many here.

Disclaimer: this is not directed at all Americans

Had to edit for the quote.
F7 Joe good to have you back buddy.

I am more of a Polaris guy myself but I look forward to the 2020 mid-January conversation about the new 800 EPA compliant Cat motor they jammed 20 more HP's into this Motor that will be the Riot part of the conversation.

Like I have said before welcome back to 1981 SRX when Yamaha did the same thing to a non-EPA motor and we all know that ended up.

Take it like a man Wildmann just the Polaris boys did when the 2010 Rush hit the market, it was not the summer of love on HCS.

Sent from my HP Media Center Via RoadRunner...so bite me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote