HCS Snowmobile Forums - View Single Post - Have you ever felt you were being punished....
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 08:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Rodeo Rider
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 MXZ-X 800 E-Tec, 2010 MXZ 800 P-Tec
Previous Sled(s): 15 so far
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
18-19 Mileage 1800
17-18 Mileage: 1596
15-16 Mileage: 790
Riding Since: 1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel57 View Post
1.) Company is like fish: After 3 days they start to smell. Be that as it may, you are taking the high road and God Bless you. Drink heavily and often!

2.) I've taken care of a number of young women who paid for their college doing the same as you. No judgement here.
Funny thing was I didn't wear make up, dressed like a boy (I am a tomboy for sure) I didn't know how to wear the tiny costume. I was bartending at night and worked at a factory by day. And one of the bars I worked at was called The Walking Man cafe.

The dancers would come in with their singles and I'd cash them out. I saw those piles of $ and asked them what they did.

And well one night I did a few shots of Jack, got on stage and the rest is history as they say.

So ya that's enough sin for me lol