HCS Snowmobile Forums - View Single Post - Anyone ever go to war with the war department?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rodeo Rider
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 MXZ-X 800 E-Tec, 2010 MXZ 800 P-Tec
Previous Sled(s): 15 so far
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1800
17-18 Mileage: 1596
Riding Since: 1965

How about, you know actually TALKING to your wife about it?
This site is a real hoot.

I'm sorry, but on this particular post I just CANT not say this:

If more people (male and female) would simply be honest, from the get about what they want and need...do I need to spell it out?

Do you men that operate in this way like being manipulative? Do you like the reverse? Do you like essentially playing games to get what you want?

And do you really believe that is how it's supposed to work?
I know many times I get my ass kicked on here, and I say bring it on.

We reap what we sow. To the 35 years married guy who responded above, I bet you've reached that laudible milestone by doing the right thing more than the wrong thing.

If you have kids and this is the way you handle your household (manipulation, lieing) your teaching your children the same thing. Maybe think about that.

Tell wifey you want to get this or that toy, be honest. If you can't afford it and it puts you in financial jeopardy then so be it.

Last edited by Rodeo Rider; 04-15-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Rodeo Rider is offline   Reply With Quote