HCS Snowmobile Forums - View Single Post - Turbo Dynamics Knock light in Action for (2017-2018 Sidewinder ZR9000 Thundercat)
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Turbo Dynamics
HCS Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SJ** View Post
yes I remember...I remember running the HJ and getting the octane code and those I ran against with TD tunes running more power with the same octane....then running against price with the anti lag and I was behind 4 from jump....thats when I knew you guys were on to something
You've been around for a long time. Antilag was a powerful weapon in a drag race for turbo sleds.
I remember also when they tried to discredit the usefulness of antilag on trail sleds. I can pull up many post from 2010-2015.
Around 2015, they stopped trying to discredit it because many shops now had that technology.

Now everybody wants those features !

But my goal is keep innovating, keep working as hard as possible to supply my customers with the best tunes and technology !

This year our service has never been better. We have a great team and we are ready. Our massive inventory helps keeps order shipment flowing !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-800-549-0246

2009-2015 1100 turbo 4 stage ECU REFLASH, 200-273HP on pump gas up to 320HP on race fuel. Fastest stock turbo E.T. on grass 4.46 at Haydays 2013 (Priceless sled)

Turbo Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote