Low Budget SKS Evo - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Advanced Member

That is a work of art! Very Well done! Can you put up a couple pics of the rail extensions you built? My daughter is going to ride this thing pretty much stock this year but I have already had very similar ideas to some of the stuff you did in my head for the off season!

Once again, Great Job!
Littlehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 920

Littlehoe, when you go to do any of the stuff I did let me know and I'll give you my number so I can explain in detail how to do it. Its not hard just takes a bit of time.

35 years ago this month was the 1st time I rode up in the mountains, yesterday we went to the same mountain with my son and grandson, 3 generations, how cool is that

My grandson did awesome and the sled worked flawless and there is NO comparison to how it goes in the powder now to when it was stock. My gradsonsons biggest complaint last year was the running boards always piling up with snow and now there was none all day. He was carving, jumping and hill climbing with Papa and Dad and we couldn't be prouder...........
ivar, Littlehoe and laxproderf like this.
6000Proclimb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement