This I can get behind - Page 4 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Forum Rules Inside

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2020, 04:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 Yamaha RS Vector XTX
Favorite Riding Area: Huron Shores trails 6,96,963
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 375
17-18 Mileage: 12 :(
Riding Since: 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffel57 View Post
We've all heard the saying; If you're not a Democrat when you're 20 , you're heartless. If you're still a Democrat when you're 40, you're stupid. Hell, I voted for Jimmy Carter. The next election, I voted for Ronny R. I was a Teamster at the time. Ive been a Republican ever since. I was a SBO,working 24/7 for 10 years. Now, I work 72-100 hours/wk. for the last 21 years.

What I'm getting at is this: We are at a crossroad, voter apathy vs. stupidity being influenced by a very biased media. It's scary! Yes, Nancy, Chuck and Adam are absolute deplorables,they have to get voted out. But, corporate greed is kicking all our asses (no party affiliation)These POS"s are knocking all of us off

I always look at both sides of an argument. The problem is the Democrats have buried themselves in BS and are now trying to use the Constitution to save themselves, the very document that they desecrate everyday. Their credibility is non-existent.
I always believe that you should never bitch about something w/o offering a solution. I want to think that we can still work things out...maybe
Well, at least you learned early, which says a lot about your intelligence. I NEVER voted for a democrat-never will. My brother, OTOH voted for Obama, twice. And I'm a retired UAW member which put me at odds with my union all the time. Even left a union meeting in the middle of it, and took nearly half the room with me. To me, THAT was solidarity. They don't seem to learn. And I'm an American Indian, which of course puts me at odds with my tribe, who don't seem to learn either. Like most minorities they simply have their hands out, waiting for that golden parachute, without having to work for it. Damn it, I'm an AMERICAN, and have reached out and grabbed the brass ring, by busting my ass at every job I've had, retired early, and am now living comfortably in my golden years. And I never thought I'd say this, but Donald Trump is proving to be an even better president than Ronald Reagan, and THAT is now the miracle that is America.
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2020, 05:26 PM   #32 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2013 Rush Pro R 800 retro 2001 XCSP 700
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1400
17-18 Mileage: 1200
16-17 Mileage: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
Well, at least you learned early, which says a lot about your intelligence. I NEVER voted for a democrat-never will. My brother, OTOH voted for Obama, twice. And I'm a retired UAW member which put me at odds with my union all the time. Even left a union meeting in the middle of it, and took nearly half the room with me. To me, THAT was solidarity. They don't seem to learn. And I'm an American Indian, which of course puts me at odds with my tribe, who don't seem to learn either. Like most minorities they simply have their hands out, waiting for that golden parachute, without having to work for it. Damn it, I'm an AMERICAN, and have reached out and grabbed the brass ring, by busting my ass at every job I've had, retired early, and am now living comfortably in my golden years. And I never thought I'd say this, but Donald Trump is proving to be an even better president than Ronald Reagan, and THAT is now the miracle that is America.
It boggles my mind, how the Democratic party has been behind the resistance to Civil rights, slavery, radical groups such as the KKK etc, but these people support them. I don't get it.
Frankie406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2015 AXYS Pr-S SB Ann 800, 2019 Indy 850.
Previous Sled(s): 2003 XCR 1100, 2000 XCR 800 turbo, 2005 Redline Revolt 800.
Favorite Riding Area: Cadillac, Gaylord
19-20 Mileage: 715 so far
18-19 Mileage: 849
17-18 Mileage: 1280
16-17 Mileage: 1115
Riding Since: 1982

Here's the message: You should NEVER vote the person, only the Party. The RAT party is full of misfits, or they wouldn't be in that party. Anyone who joins them is just as bad. They are an existential threat to the Country.
too slow likes this.
patrioticinnovations is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2020, 01:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 Yamaha RS Vector XTX
Favorite Riding Area: Huron Shores trails 6,96,963
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 375
17-18 Mileage: 12 :(
Riding Since: 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie406 View Post
It boggles my mind, how the Democratic party has been behind the resistance to Civil rights, slavery, radical groups such as the KKK etc, but these people support them. I don't get it.
It's because people are basically lazy. They listen a bit and hear how the rats have "their best interests at heart" and "how Republicans want to kill all social programs" and don't bother to even check history, or believe their own eyes, when looking at the cesspools that are big cities run by rats. Then they are given a bit, but not enough to live on, "but re-elect us again and you'll get even more next time" along with "the Republicans are blocking us from taking better care of you." Only now, that Trump has set records in this economy, have the minorities begun their wake-up, starting with Chicago, and I still fear for it being enough in 2020. Especially when the dead and illegals are likely still voting for rats.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 05 600 xcsp 50th
Previous Sled(s): All of the big 4
Favorite Riding Area: Ma.
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: not much
Riding Since: 70 s

What were the voting issues with counties in pa.? Didn't they have the same bs going on?
too slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 900 Fuse-10,800miles and going / 06 600HO M10
Riding Since: 3 BC

Sure seems like it

too slow, Gocky and Frankie406 like this.
PPP Charter Member #2

-"Your motor will tell you what it wants. Are you listening ?" - Darin Morgan
- "Look at the way they flew in the slew. Hats off to you. Woopy Doo!" - ICEMANJOE
cfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement