HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Snowmobile Forums (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/)
-   Current Events (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/1329-current-events/)
-   -   Obamas Buddy is dead (https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/1329-current-events/1865308-obamas-buddy-dead.html)

sledhead800 01-03-2020 08:43 AM

Obamas Buddy is dead

https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/...ranian-general

too slow 01-03-2020 08:59 AM

Good ridden's. Trump isn't taking any b.s. from them like obummer did. New sheriff in town.

dskofich 01-03-2020 09:16 AM

Welcome to WW3 you dumbasses

p51mstg 01-03-2020 09:21 AM

I think Trump is a better strategist than most people give him credit for. My first reaction was, oh, crap, that can't be a good idea. But, then I realized that it was a very specific, measured strike against a single individual and they had a lot of good reasons for going after him.

Critics will predict nuclear Armageddon, but this is an example of how you don't let things get out of control. This is how you tell Iran that we won't put up with their games without getting pulled into another ME conflict.

I think Iran is weak right now. Their leader... is he still alive? Their economy is being held down by sanctions. Citizens are protesting, and the government is having a difficult time keeping that quiet. Meanwhile, Trump says he has no problem with Iranian people, that he only has a problem with one guy and that guy is now dead.

cfm 01-03-2020 10:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
🙂

Lexuslover 01-03-2020 10:35 AM

Great cat meme CFM! Love it

ASS-MAN 01-03-2020 11:44 AM

I wonder who will help them out against the USA, Russia, China, North Korea, many other pissed off groups. Trump and his America first and shitting all over NATO as well not to mention if you think the House or Senate approved this is laughable. For a President whom boasts about bringing the military home, he just found a new way to stir shit up and a possible major war. This has nothing to do with a left or right position its the fact that Trump does not listen to his advisors and has zero background in planning/understanding the consequences of his actions. While in the short term he maybe good for the American economy, what about the death and destruction he may have just placed the world in. Remember its your friends and family that fight and die not Trumps. Be careful with what you wish for because Many super powers of the past have been brought down by bad decisions.

SHOOT2KILL2 01-03-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS-MAN (Post 20337908)
I wonder who will help them out against the USA, Russia, China, North Korea, many other pissed off groups. Trump and his America first and shitting all over NATO as well not to mention if you think the House or Senate approved this is laughable. For a President whom boasts about bringing the military home, he just found a new way to stir shit up and a possible major war. This has nothing to do with a left or right position its the fact that Trump does not listen to his advisors and has zero background in planning/understanding the consequences of his actions. While in the short term he maybe good for the American economy, what about the death and destruction he may have just placed the world in. Remember its your friends and family that fight and die not Trumps. Be careful with what you wish for because Many super powers of the past have been brought down by bad decisions.

Your from Manitoba...lol
NO Americans that I know give a SHIT what CANADIANS think...:bigfinger:

p51mstg 01-03-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS-MAN (Post 20337908)

DPRK isn’t pissed off at us and Putin wants to be our friend (said that recently). No major war - AVOIDED war with a precision strike. China is not in a position to start a fight - they want the U.S. to back down on tariffs so they can go back to taking advantage of us.

Besides, China is already at war with us - illegal fentanyl supplied to MX drug cartels by freaking China. They’re already trying to kill us all, far cheaper and easier than nuclear Armageddon (no retaliation).

Nobody is going to step in to help Iran, they all know what Trump did and know he’s not trying to pick a fight.

ASS-MAN 01-03-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOOT2KILL2 (Post 20337964)
Your from Manitoba...lol
NO Americans that I know give a SHIT what CANADIANS think...:bigfinger:

That's fine, but remember your arrogance is seen by the world and as a country that was to represent the hope of what other countries might aspire to as free nations your representation leaves a lot to be desired.
Regards from Canada