Obamas Buddy is dead - Page 9 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Forum Rules Inside

Like Tree160Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2020, 08:53 PM   #81 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 assault 800
Previous Sled(s): 99 xc 700. 02 pro x 600. Edge xcr 800. Iqr 600. 2013 Indy600
Riding Since: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmo5095 View Post
My support of Trump is not blind. He has many faults. He should not have disparaged McCain's service. He was a hero. But as a political figure he was no better than anyone else in DC so before you raise a glass to McCain think. I dont think anyone in DC including Trump could work a blue collar job and put food on the table for a family. But, you as well as the media should make true comparisons, I didnt see anyone complaining when Osama obama took Gaddafi out. Although he did try to Kill this Iranian general Soleimani with Pallets of cash. Just so we are clear and i say again Trump has many faults, and most times he is his own worst enemy, But I would take him any day over a racist who claimed to be a community organizer. Of course he is organizing in the "hood" now over on the Vineyard. And if you think using the term "jarhead" is suppose to be disparaging , you really should have spent more time in PI.
I m not trying to compare Trump to MCCann if thatís what youíre thinking. McCann is/was a war hero thatís all I was getting at. While Trump was.... well a draft dodger. Just giving my option as many others on here do. I thought only WM s went to PI :lol3 maybe I should of used leatherneck or devil dog. Semper Fi.
york08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2020, 12:12 AM   #82 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 900 Fuse-10,800miles and going / 06 600HO M10
Riding Since: 3 BC

Trail Ryder and Gocky like this.
PPP Charter Member #2

-"Your motor will tell you what it wants. Are you listening ?" - Darin Morgan
- "Look at the way they flew in the slew. Hats off to you. Woopy Doo!" - ICEMANJOE
cfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:53 AM   #83 (permalink)

Current Sled(s): '18 Indy 600
Previous Sled(s): '07 IQ 600 LX, '96 XCR 600 SP, '95 Indy 500, '97 Formula Z,
19-20 Mileage: 100
18-19 Mileage: 1200
17-18 Mileage: 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskofich View Post
All you who cheer this shit on .....GO ENLIST motherfuckers

Been there, done that, have the geedunk to prove it.
opnwhl17 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2020, 06:22 PM   #84 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '14 XRS 797 ETEC
Previous Sled(s): '13 T'NT 594
Favorite Riding Area: NY
19-20 Mileage: 1,100
18-19 Mileage: 1,261
17-18 Mileage: 1,775
16-17 Mileage: 1,645
Riding Since: '73
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by york08 View Post
... he kills the second in command of Iran and says heís not trying to start a war. If Trump bombed a air strip or some jets some tanks.etc or anything or anybody other then the second in command of a country I would believe him.
I have said it before, I will say it again. I am not a Trump fan, but I will say that he is the first president we have had in a while that has a spine. And he is the first politician we have also had in a while that actually tries to follow through on his campaign promises; I don't really approve how he often goes about it. And I think he should just close his Twitter Account.

However, what do you think Qasem Soleimani was up to during his visit to Iraq??? Maybe he was there to deliver a load of books to the girls' orphanage.

Anyone with a brain KNOWS that he was there and up to no good. Do we just let Qasem Soleimani and others like him continue on with the atrocities? And let them and others think they can carry on with terrorism without consequences? Or do we say ENOUGH??? I am a pacifist but, unfortunately, some bullies in this world only respond to a bloody nose or WORSE.

If you ever get a chance, please talk to an Iranian that can actually practice free speech without repercussions. They will give you an earful about Qasem Soleimani the Butcher.
Trail Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement