Obamas Buddy is dead - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Forum Rules Inside

Like Tree160Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2020, 12:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2017 Viper/2020 Can Am Renegade
Previous Sled(s): 52
Favorite Riding Area: C. Wi
Riding Since: 1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS-MAN View Post
That's fine, but remember your arrogance is seen by the world and as a country that was to represent the hope of what other countries might aspire to as free nations your representation leaves a lot to be desired.
Regards from Canada
Have another Molson...
XCR1250 and lonewolfhowling like this.
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2020, 01:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Current Sled(s): 2015 RMK 800
Previous Sled(s): 600 H.O. Fusion
Default Obamas Buddy is dead

Quote:
That's fine, but remember your arrogance is seen by the world and as a country that was to represent the hope of what other countries might aspire to as free nations your representation leaves a lot to be desired.
Regards from Canada

Oh pulleeze. Most of the world aspires to be like the USA but let me let you in on a little secret, most of American citizens donít give a shit about that. We would much rather NOT have this shit end up on our soil more than anything.

Iran went to Iraq to fuck with the USA. Think about that for a second. They know for a fact they donít want a war in their own country. They went to Iraq to fuck with Americans. Blowing one of their big wigs up for even threatening to do such a thing sends a pretty powerful message. Any war against the US will most likely not be backed by any country, just some faction of fucktards. No one countryís government takes the heat for any of this shit because they donít want a face to face blowout with the US. Welcome to the wars of the 21st century.
sayatodaU.P.eh? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Favorite Riding Area: Starvation Lake area
Riding Since: 1971

Ass-man must fantasize about being bent over by a Muslim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mancelona Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2020 XCR 800 XC 128
Previous Sled(s): too many to list
Favorite Riding Area: Manitoba
Riding Since: 73

Countries / religion / politics / greed / have fueled invasion and control of countries which are less able to defend themselves since the big bang. The US after the 2nd world war and having the largest surviving military c/w the A bomb went on a rampage around the world and made huge demands on many countries for resources. (This is nothing new as most victors do the same as reference how Britain, USSR, and US divided up the spoils and formed different countries and boarders. The USSR gets the bomb and the cold war is on. (The arms race begins) The USSR goes into
Afghanistan the Americans fund support and train the opposition. USSR economy fails country breaks up, the USA pulls support and now you have trained armed Middle east countries and religious factions with a hate on for the US comes to be Taliban. USA goes after resources oil and you have Bush start a war. More hate and more pissed off Middle east with no way to combat a Supper power except with Terrorism.9/11 was there answer and it continues to this day. War after war and they again will find away to bring it to American soil. A train/boat/building/etc. My point is did Trump add to this mess by killing this guy and making a mortar to give the terrorists another reason to get behind? My intention is not a knock on the Americans (I have many friends that are yanks), my intention is to have a conversation and have the thoughts shared both ways. That's why its called a forum. But if its just going to be shut the fuck up, that's cool too even though its not very thought provoking. I have no issue listening to more opinions then my own.
Remember its was the Archduke Ferdinand assassination that started the first world war.
WildMann likes this.
ASS-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Favorite Riding Area: Starvation Lake area
Riding Since: 1971

p51mstg and Lid2 like this.
Mancelona Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2020 XCR 800 XC 128
Previous Sled(s): too many to list
Favorite Riding Area: Manitoba
Riding Since: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancelona Man View Post
Ass-man must fantasize about being bent over by a Muslim.

Actually if I had my way I would ban all religions as since the beginning of man that has been a fight. My god is taller then yours, my god has blue eyes, come on man give your head a shake. Religion is a weapon to control the people. As far as the taking it up the ass comment, I don't swing for that team, but I am not stopping you from reaching for your ankles. Have a nice day.
ASS-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): TBD
Previous Sled(s): Polaris Charger,Colt,Indy,XC500,Classic, JDSpitfire
Favorite Riding Area: Bowstring, Bigfork, Marcell
Riding Since: 1973

Is anybody else seeing ads for womenís swimwear and lingerie at the bottom of this thread? Maybe the simulation is trying to tell us that we should focus on something else.....

As for the general, Iím hearing that they blew up a moving vehicle in a convoy - that they knew which vehicle and they blew it up while it was moving. In a hostile country.

Ass Man, relax. Trump just made the world safer, not more dangerous. As I understand it, this general was A major roadblock against peace in the region. Nobody liked him, not even his boss. Thatís what I heard.
ASS-MAN likes this.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 14 Gade Etec 800
Previous Sled(s): 09 Gade Etec 600
Favorite Riding Area: Rose City Mio Luzerne, MI
19-20 Mileage: 1,095
18-19 Mileage: 1,001
17-18 Mileage: 1,856
16-17 Mileage: 1,362
Riding Since: 1998

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iraq-a...leimani-death/

"Iraq anti-government protesters sing, dance after Soleimani death"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
b.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
I wonder who will help them out against the USA, Russia, China, North Korea, many other pissed off groups. Trump and his America first and shitting all over NATO as well not to mention if you think the House or Senate approved this is laughable. For a President whom boasts about bringing the military home, he just found a new way to stir shit up and a possible major war. This has nothing to do with a left or right position its the fact that Trump does not listen to his advisors and has zero background in planning/understanding the consequences of his actions. While in the short term he maybe good for the American economy, what about the death and destruction he may have just placed the world in. Remember its your friends and family that fight and die not Trumps. Be careful with what you wish for because Many super powers of the past have been brought down by bad decisions.
Derogatory statement #1 directed toward AMERICANS...
mnstang likes this.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Regards from Canada
Derogatory statement #2 directed at my fellow AMERICANS...
mnstang likes this.
Advertisement