Biden - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Forum Rules Inside

Like Tree359Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 03:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 900 Fuse-11,200miles and going / 06 600HO M10
Riding Since: 3 BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lid2 View Post
Aka fake news switched to different fake news. Honestly Iíve got drunk woke up in the morning looked in the mirror and said boy did I look stupid last night. They must have no mirrors and obviously donít need to be drunk to fill the bill
They did a small market survey to see which word has more impact. Can you believe it ?
PPP Charter Member #2

-"Your motor will tell you what it wants. Are you listening ?" - Darin Morgan
- "Look at the way they flew in the slew. Hats off to you. Woopy Doo!" - ICEMANJOE
cfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2019, 03:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2019 xc indy 840
Previous Sled(s): 2015 prox 17 prox 17 xcr 10 xp 09 nytro 06 apex 05 f7 03 f7
Favorite Riding Area: Tug hill- old forge

After polling numerous violent felons all posed the same question “would you be more likely to enter a place or commit a crime against an area or person that was or was not armed with guns “ I have never had anoyone say that it doesn’t matter or that they would chose the armed individual or area. Every single one has laughed and said words to the effect of I’m not stupid of course I’m gonna go where I’m the only one with the gun. There is no way anybody in thier right mind can argue against this logic. To argue against it actually defies logic and the basic human instinct of self preservation.
Lid2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by too slow View Post
Next week i'll probably be trumps tie is offensive...thats grounds for impeachment.
They tried 2 scoops of ice cream vs one. Remember ? Not impeachment, but to keep him demonized in same sense.
p51mstg likes this.
PPP Charter Member #2

- "Look at the way they flew in the slew. Hats off to you. Woopy Doo!" - ICEMANJOE

Old 11-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm View Post
They did a small market survey to see which word has more impact. Can you believe it ?
Yes I can. Since most people donít even know what the first is. They had to dumb down the fake news so thier constituents could understand it.
p51mstg likes this.
Old 11-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

Here's some more meme's for you Premium.

lonewolfhowling likes this.
PPP Charter Member #2

Old 11-20-2019, 04:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
cfm
Super Advanced Member

PPP Charter Member #2

Old 11-20-2019, 04:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 XCR Switchback 800, 2016 Switchback 800
Previous Sled(s): 2008 Switchback 700, 1993 XCR 440
Favorite Riding Area: Northern MN
19-20 Mileage: 6535
18-19 Mileage: 4820
17-18 Mileage: 5280
16-17 Mileage: 3660
Riding Since: 1966

Serious questions to the DEMS on this site:

Do you honestly believe there was no ill intent when Hunter Biden took a job with a $1M salary, where he had ZERO experience?

Do you honestly believe that the comments Joe Biden made as Vice President, to withhold $1B in aid to UK was in good faith, when it was tied to removing a political adversary they did not like?

Do you honestly believe that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election, when after years of partisan led investigations came up with nothing?

Do you honestly believe that the media coverage of THIS President, is the same as any other past President?

Regardless of political association, be honest..... I'm not trying to claim Trump is a saint by any means, I'm just curious if people really do feel that way.
lonewolfhowling likes this.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2019 XF 800 High Country
Favorite Riding Area: Bathurst
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 4500 klm+
16-17 Mileage: 4300 klm
Riding Since: 1968

As one who is amazed at your crazy party lines and is blown away by your staunch party loyalty, I will answer your questions.

Serious questions to the DEMS on this site:

Do you honestly believe there was no ill intent when Hunter Biden took a job with a $1M salary, where he had ZERO experience? Are you naive enough to think this is the first time any corporation has hired someone in hopes of political favours?

Do you honestly believe that the comments Joe Biden made as Vice President, to withhold $1B in aid to UK was in good faith, when it was tied to removing a political adversary they did not like? This has been done for the last 90 years or so

Do you honestly believe that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election, when after years of partisan led investigations came up with nothing? Trump isn’t smart enough to do this, but Putin’s people saw he was the better choice in their eyes maybe, still unproven, I for one believe Cambridge Analytical had way more influence and in fact changed the minds of those that weren’t sure who to vote for.

Do you honestly believe that the media coverage of THIS President, is the same as any other past President? Not a chance but sadly it’s a reflection of how social media has invaded all parts of our lives.

Regardless of political association, be honest..... I'm not trying to claim Trump is a saint by any means, I'm just curious if people really do feel that way. IMO Trump is an embarrassment to the office of President. He is a buffoon who carries himself with the grace of an elephant in a ball room
Old 11-20-2019, 09:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Perfect grace is for tea drinking pinky out pussies. He is a reflection of times gone past when men who ran this country were more common folk (undesirables ) men who talked tough,were tough , spoke the language of the common grunt , said outlandish shit , changed thier minds and were not refined parliamentary ruffle wearing Knobgobblers.
That’s why people hate him and love him. That and of course draining the wigs of thier swamp.
800ho, too slow and s10mike like this.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:47 AM   #30 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 17 850 Renegade X
Previous Sled(s): 17 Assault 800 155 16 600RS 15 Freeride

I watched the Dems for a couple of minutes last night and it was brutal. If Biden gets the nod it'll be a bloodbath when he and Trump debate. I'm a little worried that we'll see a live medical event, albeit with a 7 second delay, on national tv. The guy can't put a cognizant thought together. Tulsi sure did lay the smackdown on Mayor Pete tho. Would he be relevant if he were not gay?

Last edited by 800ho; 11-21-2019 at 07:49 AM.
800ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement