MSNBC - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Forum Rules Inside

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 05 600 xcsp 50th
Previous Sled(s): All of the big 4
Favorite Riding Area: Ma.
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: not much
Riding Since: 70 s

Its been well known CNN and MSNBC get their talking points from the democratic party.
too slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2019, 11:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Turbo, T-kitty
Previous Sled(s): Tcats, ZRs
Favorite Riding Area: WI, MI
Riding Since: 1979

FWIW, most of the folks on the morning MSNBC show are republicans... but I guess since they don't suck up to Trump like limp Lindsey, they must be enemies. Couldn't be they believe in holding officials accountable, even of their own party, could it??

So ANY station that plays back Trump's own words and actions are bad... got it, lol!! Even some of the folks at Fox can see through the smoke.

How much did this 4th spectacle cost?

Who reserved a large portion of spectator ground up front for friends and family?

This was just a way for your boy to try to swing his weight and have a parade like his two dictator heroes, plain and simple. If you know ANYTHING about the DC area, you would know there are SO many celebrations on the 4th, this was not the only way to support our history. Heaven forbid anyone say anything that doesn't agree with your liar's agenda, and you guys get your panties in a wad.

Great dealer in IL-quad cities area, see Brent or Stan @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tallcool 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2018 XCR Switchback 800, 2016 Switchback 800
Previous Sled(s): 2008 Switchback 700, 1993 XCR 440
Favorite Riding Area: Northern MN
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 4820
17-18 Mileage: 5280
16-17 Mileage: 3660
Riding Since: 1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallcool 1 View Post
FWIW, most of the folks on the morning MSNBC show are republicans... but I guess since they don't suck up to Trump like limp Lindsey, they must be enemies. Couldn't be they believe in holding officials accountable, even of their own party, could it??

So ANY station that plays back Trump's own words and actions are bad... got it, lol!! Even some of the folks at Fox can see through the smoke.

Who reserved a large portion of spectator ground up front for friends and family?

This was just a way for your boy to try to swing his weight and have a parade like his two dictator heroes, plain and simple. If you know ANYTHING about the DC area, you would know there are SO many celebrations on the 4th, this was not the only way to support our history. Heaven forbid anyone say anything that doesn't agree with your liar's agenda, and you guys get your panties in a wad.
Hey, how is the economy in your world? 401k doing ok?

Do you have any extra rooms for the immigrants crossing the border? Sounds like they could use some help down there.

Old 07-16-2019, 12:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
Site Moderator - Chris

Current Sled(s): 2019 Indy XC 850
Previous Sled(s): '16 SB Pro-X; '15 Rush Pro-S; '12 SB Pro-R; '09 Dragon -Cats
Favorite Riding Area: Lake Namakagon/Cable, WI
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1352
17-18 Mileage: 2032
16-17 Mileage: 825
Riding Since: 1975

Quote:

It's not about anyone getting their panties in a wad. It's been a divided country for a while now ... and it happened before Trump. The problem I have with the current Democrat contingent is ... what are they actually doing for the citizens of the US? Everything they do right now seems to be anything they can to fight Trump vs. what's in the best interest of the US. If they're not fighting Trump, they're calling for everything to be free and/or debt forgiven. It's ridiculous.

I don't agree with some of what Trump says, or everything he does, but he's definitely doing more for me and my family than AOC and Omar are doing. That Democratic debate, when asked who would be in favor of healthcare for all .. including illegals? That right there is what's wrong with this country. But I digress ... I hate to appear as though my panties are getting wadded up
BTP and Mag6240 like this.
Bontz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016 MXZ-X 800 E-Tec, 2010 MXZ 800 P-Tec
Previous Sled(s): 15 so far
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1800
17-18 Mileage: 1596
Riding Since: 1965

Quote:

My 8 year old granddaughter could have done a better job orating that speech.

You folks may LIKE his folksy (only word I can find) unscripted "reading" of his speeches.

If only he would just prepare and at least read his speeches through a few times.

I'm not a liberal snob, so don't start with that shit please.

It is embarrassing to listen to ANYONE who doesn't put any effort into being prepared to speak.

It is just ridiculous and "sad" (to use the trump lexicon that I loathe) to listen to him.

We've had a few presidents who also were poor orators. But Donald has ZERO interest in attempting to even in a minute sense try to speak like "the commander in chief".

I'm sure the next retort to my statement will go something akin to "at least it's better than listening to Obama's lies" or something of that ilk.

And no, it's not. Just a big narcissist who finds no value in trying to pervey his message in a professional, concise, and discernable matter.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Favorite Riding Area: salisbury, speculator, cny

health care for all? my uncle is in the canadian system. told he had kidney cancer , removed kidney, oops, no cancer. sorry, at least you have the other one. i know it happens here. but he was hardly tested before he was cut. my grandmother was the same. saw a mass on mamogram, double breast removal on the spot. not even a biopsy.my mom has cancer right now, and though it seems like they are dragging it out, they are very thorough in testing before acting. doesn't mean they won't miss, but at least they are looking before leaping.
sleepybrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

19-20 Mileage:

Aoc and Oman are nut jobs.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

19-20 Mileage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag6240 View Post
Quote:

Hey, how is the economy in your world? 401k doing ok?

Do you have any extra rooms for the immigrants crossing the border? Sounds like they could use some help down there.
We LOST 28k THIS YEAR in one of our 401k's. 14k in another, 5k in another. Add it up.

Not "winning" here. Not by a long shot.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

19-20 Mileage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by p51mstg View Post
If it weren't for the likes of MSNBC and CNN, The Democrats and Republicans would be fighting over the center.

They don't report the news, they MAKE it. That's their business model. It's all about clicks and shares, and has nothing to do with truth or facts.

The Onion had a headline that CNN has a meeting every day to decide what viewers should panic about for the rest of the day. That's satirical, but not far from the truth, imo.

Also from the Onion, headlines that are better than anything CNN or MSNBC has published in 10 years:

Sweden Announces Plan To Get 100% Of Energy From Unguarded Wall Outlet In Finland By 2030

Swalwell Satisfied With Campaign Sparking Important Conversation About Hopeless Candidates Who Waste Everyone’s Time

Chuck Schumer: ‘The American People Deserve A President Who Can More Credibly Justify War With Iran’
Read this folks. This man gets it. In a nutshell.

News is no longer "news". It's clickbait, it's gasoline on a fire. Every single network, every single feed.

More horseshit piled on yet MORE horseshit.

And Donald is NOT unhappy at all about whatever bent, negative or positive he is being portrayed as. As long as the focus is on him. Remember that.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
BTP
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 18,93 Thunder Cat, 13 XF800, 06 Crossfire 7,
19-20 Mileage:
18-19 Mileage: 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeo Rider View Post
We LOST 28k THIS YEAR in one of our 401k's. 14k in another, 5k in another. Add it up.

Not "winning" here. Not by a long shot.

You should look at a different financial advisor if you have lost money as the market is booming at the moment. If you lost money something is wrong.
Bontz, too slow and Mag6240 like this.
2018 / 2019 Thundercat
BTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement