Hardcore Sledder banner

They say my Axys has shipped

9K views 60 replies 22 participants last post by  skydog 
#1 · (Edited)
Got an email this morning from Polaris saying my Pro S 600 Switchback Adventure has been shipped and should be to my dealer soon.

#9 ·
This is a copy of the email.

ORDER SUMMARY Order Number:
Order Status: SHIPPED Next Step: Congratulations on your purchase of a 2015 Polaris snowmobile. Your snowmobile has just shipped from the factory! Call your dealer to arrange your snowmobile to be set-up and picked up. Please allow for 2 to 3 weeks delivery time to your dealer. From everyone at Polaris, we hope you have a great upcoming riding season on your new Polaris snowmobile. Thank you for your purchase.

VEHICLE INFORMATION Model Name: 600 SWITCHBACK ADVENTURE - 60TH ANNIVERSARY SC

#18 ·
I just got off the phone with my dealer to see what id have to boot for a pro s... he said he just got one in today and working on getting it set up..he wont give me a ruff guestament on a price till he sees my sled.anyways there arriving at dealer as of today i guess :bc2: anyone here trade there 14 sb pro 8 in?

#23 ·
Up at the lake now raining to beat hell up here. I am going to go for a ride to Antgio Yamaha / Polaris hey maybe they will have something on the floor if I am lucky. I'll take some pic's for you guys if they do.:bc:

#25 ·
:bc:

Just got back from Antigo Yam and Poo they just got two Axys Pro S in last night they will have them on the show room floor by next week they said if anyone is driving buy please stop in and check them out.:fistpump2: The interesting thing they showed me was this little camera called a Ego " Liquid Image Ego Series 1080P WIFI Camera" they had one setup the picture was amazing and for only a $180. The salesman said he has been using one for two years now and he is so impressed with it so much he sold his Gopro and he showed me some of his footage from last winters lake racing. I was totally impressed with the guilty of the picture. He also told me the Battery will out last the Gopro's in cold weather by many hours I said okay how is that, he said try all day long you will never get that from a GoPro they eat battery's in about an hour in the cold. I am going try one out.:thumbsup: BTW I see them cheaper on line. Well than I stopped by Vern's they had a few MY15 7000 Cat's in I sat on one for a bit it was very nice and a good looking sled also. Well the sun is starting to come out up here so its time to go check things out.:bc:

Attachments

#27 ·
Badger, I don't care what any of our Poo brothers say, that Cat 7000 is a nice looking sled. I rode a bud's Viper last year and liked it.

I debated buying that EGO camera last year. Maybe this is the year.

#28 ·
I'm sure you can get someone to make a Cat 7000 graphics wrap to put on your AXYS. It will be one of a kind, that's for sure.

#31 ·
Trackside in Eagle River, Wi has a 600 Axys on the floor for sale. Sat on it and the girlfriend was really torn about getting my Indy and seeing me spend money on a new sled. Badger I'm in Summit Lake sounds like your close, if you'd like to ride sometime call. I get mostly family time rides that max out at 35 MPH and ride by myself if I want to put miles on.

#39 ·
mytjjeep,

I am so sorry I missed your post forgive me. :bc: My place is on Greater Bass lake right next to you and slow or a fast ride I am just happy to be riding.:thumbsup: I would enjoy meeting up with you. If you go to the east of Summit lake then head south to Antigo you will go across my land just four miles out of Summit Lake by trail. Love the family rides also. :bc:

#34 ·
ME TOO

I got the same e-mail on Saturday. I was hoping to have a job before I had to fork over the cash! I also got the 60th 600 Adventure . Can't wait for snow hope we get a lot! Bought mine at Northway Sports, East Bethel, MN. It's my first new sled, I hope it and the dealer work well. I hope I,m not sorry I didn't go with an 800. My current 06 fst switchback is fast enough, I'm old and fat and need a nice cushy ride. Hope to see you all on the trails.

#36 ·
I got the same e-mail on Saturday. I was hoping to have a job before I had to fork over the cash! I also got the 60th 600 Adventure . Can't wait for snow hope we get a lot! Bought mine at Northway Sports, East Bethel, MN. It's my first new sled, I hope it and the dealer work well. I hope I,m not sorry I didn't go with an 800. My current 06 fst switchback is fast enough, I'm old and fat and need a nice cushy ride. Hope to see you all on the trails.
If your FST Switchback, was stock, your MY15 600 Switchback Adventure will have better acceleration, for sure. The MY06 FST Switchback, won a top end shootout that Snowmobile magazine did. It was the fastest in that test. I was involved in the setup of that sled.

If you tried to build yourself an 800 Adventure, it would have cost you $1600 to $1850 plus some installation cost for the Adventure accessories.

#47 ·
Englehart Of Madison just called they just got a bunch of 600 Axys sleds in and accessory they will be switching the floor over asap. They also told me motorcycles took a dump in August (very poor sales) so on to the sleds. :fistpump2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.