HCS Snowmobile Forums - View Single Post - Al-Awlaki is killed....makes me wonder?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
markst
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2012 F1100 Turbo / 2006 F7
Riding Since: 1972
Default Al-Awlaki is killed....makes me wonder?

I am satisfied that Awlaki is dead because I beleive he was our enemy. However...the more I hear about his life....the more I question the invovement of US Government and CIA with this guy.

He was somehow connected with the CIA ...& they knew who he was. Al-Awlaki was also connected with the 911 OPERATIVES......yet he was cleared by the US intelligence agencies to speak at the Capitol Hill mosque, and was also invited to LUNCH at the Pentagon JUST after 11 September 2001.

He was detained in Yemen & detained by the FBI ....yet he was ordered released without explanation to date?

Even though I am not a 911 truther ...or huge conspiracy theorist......I must say it does make me wonder how this guy was connected to the CIA and US government??

Just imagine how difficult and how exclusive it is for a person to be cleared to speak at the Pentagon or be released by the FBI without explanation knowing the connection with Al Quaida and the 911 bombers. Then a few years later he is on the most wanted list & the US government kills him with a drone strike. Obviously there is much more to this story than we are being told.

It makes me wonder....and this kind of conflicting info only gives truthers more ammunition and credibility IMO.

Last edited by markst; 09-30-2011 at 11:42 PM.