Hardcore Sledder banner

Disappointment...again for 2018

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  racerdave 
#1 ·
Just looked at the 2018 models online. Only one word I have for thie 2018 lineup: Disappointment.

On the good side, once again, there is no reason to spend money replacing my trusty (and now getting old) 2013 Indy SP. Between the crappy winters (only 4500 miles on it) and nothing in the new lineup that excites me, my existing sled will soldier on another year.

No Axis Indy. No 129 or 137 inch, just the same stuff as last year...unless you want that 155 inch Titan. What the heck is that for?

#4 ·
the titan does not seem like its gonna be a big seller but I'm sure there are ppl out there who need something like that. it does everything.

#6 ·
I have a couple buddies that has ordered a Titan after demoing it , and several others that are very interested. Looks like a great all-round sled for how many use their sleds around here, which can best being described as "outback touring"

#8 ·
Just looked at the 2018 models online. Only one word I have for thie 2018 lineup: Disappointment.

On the good side, once again, there is no reason to spend money replacing my trusty (and now getting old) 2013 Indy SP. Between the crappy winters (only 4500 miles on it) and nothing in the new lineup that excites me, my existing sled will soldier on another year.

No Axis Indy. No 129 or 137 inch, just the same stuff as last year...unless you want that 155 inch Titan. What the heck is that for?
What is it that you want exactly?

A 600 Switchback IS an Indy in the Axys chassis with a 137" track. Or the 144" version has an enclosed tunnel.

#9 ·
Anyone that looks at the rear skid of a AXYS can clearly see it is not a Indy chassis. The Indy reaer skid is from the IQ's. The front suspension of a Indy came from the Pro R.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.