This is not the attack forum! Please read! - Page 2 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

ProCross (2012 - ) F+ XF 800/1100/ This is a brand-specific forum. Posts on this forum are assumed to be questions aimed at similar model owners, and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2013 F1100T RR 137" and 2012 XF 800 SP
Previous Sled(s): A few Zr's, 05 f7, 07 XF 800
Favorite Riding Area: Jackman,Fort kent,Parlin Pond
13-14 Mileage: 3806
12-13 Mileage: 3106
11-12 Mileage: 2500
10-11 Mileage: 2600
Riding Since: 1994

no offense to the turbo guys but its kinda nice to see the 800 threads appear in the mist of the turbo threads now that there moving the threads around
witewtr201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 11z1 turbo ltd
Previous Sled(s): o3 f7
Riding Since: 1997

also glad they are not in the 4 stroke forum
p51mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): Pricele$$ F1100T (sold)
Previous Sled(s): APEX RTX, XP 800 R to many to list
Favorite Riding Area: Western UP and Caddy
12-13 Mileage: 580
11-12 Mileage: 1000
10-11 Mileage: 1650
Riding Since: 1985

Thanks Jester you da man.

~Why must everyone chase the cat~
Ported Hornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 12 Arctic Cat XF1100 NA
Previous Sled(s): 03 Firecat F5
12-13 Mileage: 2200
11-12 Mileage: 2200
10-11 Mileage: 1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by sled208 View Post
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
X66
Old 12-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Administrator

Current Sled(s): 2011 1200 X Renegade, 600 HO Fuse
Previous Sled(s): 74 Rupp 440 Nitro II
Favorite Riding Area: Timbuktu
Riding Since: 1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SJ** View Post
what surprises me is attacks...personal attacks ...literally questioning the integrity of paying advertisers on this site....long time member or not it shouldnt be tolerated...

So all a guy has to do is sign up as a paying advertiser, and no one is allowed to question his integrity or anything else?

Hey dude......... If a guy doesn't want to get covered in shit, then don't jump in the middle of the shit pile.........

The Things You Own, End Up Owning You.........

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So all a guy has to do is sign up as a paying advertiser, and no one is allowed to question his integrity or anything else?

Hey dude......... If a guy doesn't want to get covered in shit, then don't jump in the middle of the shit pile.........

AMEN!
qwikkitty1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

so posting about your product and protecting your products attacks is jumping in a shit pile eh? seems like shit was thrown at him long before jumping anywhere...
Old 12-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krom View Post
where do I post this now?
Hey there Krom, quick question for you??? You insist on taking shots at TD and express how there actions are so unprofessional and so on. Based on all the info you have provided to this site i would have to imagine that your either a Cat dealer or tied in with one. If this is the case what kind of business man are you with all your internet time and bashing that you have done on here lately. Maybe you should take a step back and look in the mirror because perhaps the people that thought you were a good source of information, dealer, or whatever you may be to some see this and realize that you too are fuckin retard!!! You really shouldnt point fingers and then do the exact same thing your accusing someone else of doing. I will be the first to say that some of the action of TD were getting the best of me but as a fellow business owner i realize its hard to please everyone and hey when your at the top your always gonna have guys trying to knock you down. Perhaps the mods on here need to look at yourself being the first one to get a little break from this site since you are the one always starting the shit right back up. GROW UP!!!!!
darocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 12 F1100 SP turbo Orange, 08 f1000 sp
Previous Sled(s): 06 cf 700 SP, 05 F7sp
Favorite Riding Area: Norther Ontario/ Quebec
11-12 Mileage: 1800
10-11 Mileage: 2500
Riding Since: 1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by darocky View Post
Hey there Krom, quick question for you??? You insist on taking shots at TD and express how there actions are so unprofessional and so on. Based on all the info you have provided to this site i would have to imagine that your either a Cat dealer or tied in with one. If this is the case what kind of business man are you with all your internet time and bashing that you have done on here lately. Maybe you should take a step back and look in the mirror because perhaps the people that thought you were a good source of information, dealer, or whatever you may be to some see this and realize that you too are fuckin retard!!! You really shouldnt point fingers and then do the exact same thing your accusing someone else of doing. I will be the first to say that some of the action of TD were getting the best of me but as a fellow business owner i realize its hard to please everyone and hey when your at the top your always gonna have guys trying to knock you down. Perhaps the mods on here need to look at yourself being the first one to get a little break from this site since you are the one always starting the shit right back up. GROW UP!!!!!
He has his warning today!

thanks

Jester

Jester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 11z1 turbo ltd
Previous Sled(s): o3 f7
Riding Since: 1997

This shit is funny,its like we just cant help it.just like real cats purring then in a instant biting your freakin hand,meow baby
p51mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement