Hardcore Sledder banner

2011 IQr 600mod For Sale $7500 Firm

8K views 44 replies 12 participants last post by  sedz 
#1 ·
Looking to sell my 2011 IQr 600mod. Motor has about 20gallons of fuel run on the top end. Runs great! Runs on 110 and Klotz R-50. Not Trail friendly but fun on the track and ditches! Motor is a 2009 600R motor cases are ported but running stock Cylinders. Bikeman 14.5:1 billet head, Polaris race Dept 600R twins. Bored carbs. Chassis was from Hulten SpeedSports it was Matt Piche's mod chassis. The clutching/jetting set up is from Junior at the Race Dept. , just selling to buy a 2012. sled is located in Boulder Junction WI

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
Got this text message on Friday from an IL resident: "Still have the IQr?" I responded "Yessir." He responded back with: "okay I'll come and pick it up sunday for $5000"

ARE PEOPLE REALLY THAT MORONIC??????????????????????????

anyone else have this luck?

#40 ·
Got this text message on Friday from an IL resident: "Still have the IQr?" I responded "Yessir." He responded back with: "okay I'll come and pick it up sunday for $5000"

ARE PEOPLE REALLY THAT MORONIC??????????????????????????

anyone else have this luck?
Yes, they are. I have had yes, i got offered a $1500 car from the 80's the other week for my yfz..

Maybe it is a clue your asking too much:dunno:
I think hes in the ballpark for sure. People want/are asking 6000-6500 for their 11 stockers which is fair i guess. Just by the extra "mods" and the shape this sled is in its with a doubt worth $1000 more then most people stockers.

nah I think hes in the ball park its just because of the crap winter we had up here. Nobody is going to be to eager untill haydays come around and speaking of that its just around the corner
I think haydays swap area will be very interesting this year. I bet theres going to be some real good deals thanks to this past winter. Its almost a gamble in alot of people minds if they want to spend a decent amount of money on a sled now.

2012 mods are going for $8500+ so I think $7300 is pretty fair!!!! NOT TO MENTION HOW MANY MODS ARE ON THE MARKET now that it is strictly Pro's running them. And yes I do have stock cylinders because of the readily availability of them. I was referring to the cost of building a mod yourself. It is also the worst time to sell a sled and most of all its a mod, so the buyers market is even slimmer. It would be absolutely asinine to sell it for a few dollars more than a stocker.
I think "racers" or people who race will dish out alittle more coin then the average joe due to the fact they need the sled or feel like they really have to upgrade. But yes mods are getting fewer and fewer it seems, should help the prices stay afloat in the used market. And yes being the fact your sled runs a mixture of race fuel "probably" doesnt help the sale. Very nice clean badass sled though, wish i could afford it wish i could afford to ride it.

I'll give you $5,001. Haha

Don't worry, I had no bites on my sled.
I got $5,002 here :fistpump2:

#35 ·
nah I think hes in the ball park its just because of the crap winter we had up here. Nobody is going to be to eager untill haydays come around and speaking of that its just around the corner

#37 ·
The ebay listing says stock cylinders... If we could all get back what we invested in our sleds, we would all be buying turbos, mods this and that, heads, pipes, etc... but we can't get back all that we invest, only a fraction. I am not saying your sled isn't nice, because it is VERY nice, but you have 4 pages of TTT, multiple price drops, multiple ebay actions, things are ONLY worth what people are WILLING to pay. 5k IS a low ball, but in JUNE after the most widespread worst winter in decades it is in the ball park. Leftover 2012 SBA's are going for $8500. I wish you luck with the sale, but you are going to get lots of low ball offers. A buyer would have to be MORONIC to be doing anything other than making low ball offers in this market.:dunno:

#38 ·
2012 mods are going for $8500+ so I think $7300 is pretty fair!!!! NOT TO MENTION HOW MANY MODS ARE ON THE MARKET now that it is strictly Pro's running them. And yes I do have stock cylinders because of the readily availability of them. I was referring to the cost of building a mod yourself. It is also the worst time to sell a sled and most of all its a mod, so the buyers market is even slimmer. It would be absolutely asinine to sell it for a few dollars more than a stocker.

#41 ·
This has gotta be a tough one to sell. Yes it's an awesome sled but there's an extremely small market your aiming for with it. The way I see it it's either a current racer looking for a competitive mod sled just for racing or a person that strictly plays hard and wants a 'mod' that is tame enough to hold together just messing around. For that price a racer wants a highly competitive mod sled and based on the description I'm lead to believe its not quite that kind of setup. I feel that it misses the want a mod without it being a full on race mod crowd too because it runs 110. It's worth what ur asking to the exact person that wants it for what it is but I feel like most buyers just see having to put more into it to get what they need (ie full race mod or tamed down mod).

Not saying that person isn't out there but I bet it would be easier to set it up closer to stock and not get hurt having to sell it so cheap. Again hopefully you don't take this wrong and I'm not trying to say it isn't a badass sled, it's just how I see the reality of what it seems to be.

#43 ·
Octane depends on the severity of the port work and IHV of the domes in the head compression wise.

Here is the sheet Junior at the Race Dept handed me:

Guess I still have a tame mod... :shocked:

#45 ·
I was mostly just assuming it was tamed down due to the stock cyl, I'm sure nothing about this setup is tame I just figured without full race porting it wouldn't quite be at the same level as a competitive race teams mod. I also assumed that you would have to tune it to be a bit safer to keep it together for playing around. Sorry my assumptions were off base. Good luck with sale!

#44 ·
I've run this sled against a full race ported 600ho mod and a long stroke crank shop mod and it runs with them all day long even with the stock cylinders on my motor. "If I remember right" someone on here once said the 600R cylinders are about as ported as they can be stock. I think a little cylinder work could be done but the small amount of performance I would feel isn't worth the $500 to get them worked, thus I took Juniors advice and left them stock like the long stroke mod packages came. The sled rips and its a reliable ripper! Like my Dad always said, " you gotta $PAY$ to Play lol"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.