Hardcore Sledder banner

Prostar 900 Motor

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  snopro101 
#1 ·
Now that Polaris has a new four stroke motor cranking out 88 horse, wouldn't it be awesome to see it in a rush chassis with a turbo? Dual overhead cams will really make this thing rev. Wonder what kind of power it would make with a turbo. :shifty: Just see'in what everyone else thinks.

#4 ·
Needs to compete with the AC. Needs 160-200hp. Does anybody have a wt. for the motor? 2-cylinders with turbo design, is probably going to make the best power to wt ratio. Seems compact. Is it a dry sump? Would like to see an assault 144" 4-stroke. If they put the current 4-stroke in a RUSH chassis next year, I don't think we'll see a new 4-stroke for some time.

#5 ·
Needs to compete with the AC. Needs 160-200hp. Does anybody have a wt. for the motor? 2-cylinders with turbo design, is probably going to make the best power to wt ratio. Seems compact. Is it a dry sump? Would like to see an assault 144" 4-stroke. If they put the current 4-stroke in a RUSH chassis next year, I don't think we'll see a new 4-stroke for some time.
On the bold, definitely a dry sump.

I've been looking at the new RZR XP.

Some info on the RZR forums.net about it.

Seems to be a mystery as to who built/designed the engine???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.