Bud Shootout - Page 18 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

General Discussion Forum Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked!!! This Forum for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Sharing of private messages from site staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #171 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

I tried to watch the race tonight, and the parts I saw were entertaining. However I couldn't handle the broadcast. It was the absolute worst coverage of any sporting event I've ever seen. Their cameras missed at least 4 critical lead changes. They went to commercial during green just as things were getting dicey and sure enough we miss a crash. It's bad enough that NASCAR is one big advertisement any more, but now we can't even watch the 200 mph billboards because we have to watch damn commercials instead. I couldn't take it.

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #172 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
I tried to watch the race tonight, and the parts I saw were entertaining. However I couldn't handle the broadcast. It was the absolute worst coverage of any sporting event I've ever seen. Their cameras missed at least 4 critical lead changes. They went to commercial during green just as things were getting dicey and sure enough we miss a crash. It's bad enough that NASCAR is one big advertisement any more, but now we can't even watch the 200 mph billboards because we have to watch damn commercials instead. I couldn't take it.[/b]
Commercial breaks in a live event are a tough pill to swallow. Unfourtunatly we have no choice in the matter other then to do what you did ... turn it off. Myself, I just take the good with the bad and don't get that worked up over it.
Personally, I didn't think the camera action was that bad. In fact, some of the onboard cameras were some of the best video quality I think I've seen.

walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #173 (permalink)
Banned 4 Life

Quote:
Im thinking the 88.[/b]
good pick TG.

Quote:
you are out of your mind! :yelrotflmao: Clint Boyer![/b]
yeah right!
GreenStreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #174 (permalink)

:bigun2:

Most definatly One of the Hendrick cars...

GettingHooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement