Resimay.... - HCS Snowmobile Forums

General Discussion Forum Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked!!! This Forum for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Sharing of private messages from site staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2007, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Sledder AL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,044
Location: Peterborough
Default

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken
at my last jobb.



Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check!
__________________
This is my site on the web:www.vintagesnowmobile.info
Check out the Antique and Classic Snowmobile Club of Canada -www.ACSCC.com
See you in August at the Alliston Vintage Sled Show-www.AllistonVintageSledShow.com
Check out the A-1 Swap & Show -www.A1SwapAndShow.com
Check out the Highland Cup Snowmobile Races -www.TheHighlandcup.com

Keep it Rubber Side Down!
Sledder AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-31-2007, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
HOEVE1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,334
Default

I already hired her to paint cars, We have had to redo everything 5 times and its worth it
__________________
Quote:
yammies are the cats ass
HOEVE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Executive Administrative Asst.
 
Capt.Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 61,414
Current Sled(s): 06 doo
Previous Sled(s): 06 apex
Location: Brockport NY.
Favorite Riding Area: Tugg Hill
Default

Quote:
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken
at my last jobb.



Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check![/b]
Good God man!
__________________
Sent from my HP Media Center Via RoadRunner...so bite me.
Capt.Storm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Sledder AL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,044
Location: Peterborough
Default

Yup...there is BIG and there is this Lady.... :ohmy:
__________________
This is my site on the web:www.vintagesnowmobile.info
Check out the Antique and Classic Snowmobile Club of Canada -www.ACSCC.com
See you in August at the Alliston Vintage Sled Show-www.AllistonVintageSledShow.com
Check out the A-1 Swap & Show -www.A1SwapAndShow.com
Check out the Highland Cup Snowmobile Races -www.TheHighlandcup.com

Keep it Rubber Side Down!
Sledder AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
lumberjack57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,251
Default

she musta been fat at one time to get tits that big, or mabey there swollen?
__________________
"Ive got my priorites straight, after a snow storm, Sled first, Shovel later"
[img].[/img]
lumberjack57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,463
Default

BIG implants haha
skronker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
runoverdaamish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,554
Location: Neillsville, WI
Default

If she would trip and fall forward, she would never hit her face on the ground.



At least she should not be able to out run you.
__________________
Quote:
Lol...are you serious? I don't have ADD. You know what they s....hey look a chicken!
runoverdaamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
FIREBALL 440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 26,104
Current Sled(s): 03 REV 600ho
Previous Sled(s): 03 ZX 600ho
Location: Two Harbors MN
13-14 Mileage: 1250
12-13 Mileage: 1270
Age: 37
Blog Entries: 12
Default

She used to be my secretary. I had to fire her cause her large breasts interfered with the blowjobs.
__________________
"...and I was like braap braap almost hit a fuckin tree, like fuckin braaap brap brap braaaaaaap..."
FIREBALL 440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 929
Default

Quote:
She used to be my secretary. I had to fire her cause her large breasts interfered with the blowjobs. [/b]
Your that small ????
scholzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member
 
runoverdaamish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,554
Location: Neillsville, WI
Default

Quote:
Your that small ???? [/b]
Ouch.
__________________
Quote:
Lol...are you serious? I don't have ADD. You know what they s....hey look a chicken!
runoverdaamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0