Hardcore Sledder banner

2006 CRF250R

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  SnoPro420 
#1 ·
Bought bike brand new in 2007 as a left over at my Local Honda Dealer. Rode the bike about a dozen times before I left for Air Force basic training. Bike maybe has 12hrs on it. Changed the oil right after my first six hours. Bike is completely stock and came with Renthal bars. Tires still have rubber nubs on the outside lugs. Bike is in excellent condition and well taken care of. I am planning on re-locating to Alaska, so I would like to get another sled. I would like to trade "straight up" for any 05-07 SnoPro 440 or IQ440. The bike in Located in Northern Wisconsin. Paid $5200 for bike brand new out of the showroom floor. Bike was never raced. Will have pic's within the next couple of days.

Let me know what you have...

Send Pic's to PolarisKc@msn.com

Thanks

Casey

#7 ·
Thats a nice looking machine Snopro. I wish I could ride a motorcycle........It sure is cool how the BIG 4 have packaged these 4-strokes. I remember my '85 XR250R, the motor was twice the size of yours Snopro! It had 2 carbs, 2 cams, and 2 exhaust headers......... it was the most technically advanced 4 stroke dirtbike engine back in the 80's. Now it looks like an antique compared to the new machines. I want a bike now damn it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.