HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Snowmobile Forums (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/)
-   General Snowmobile Forum (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/352-general-snowmobile-forum/)
-   -   Win a Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset in November! (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/352-general-snowmobile-forum/601049-win-cardo-scala-rider-g4-powerset-november.html)

Cardo 11-06-2012 10:41 AM

Win a Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset in November!

Cardo Systems Inc. would like to give away the best snowmobile communication device in the industry at the end of November – the Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset for Snowmobiles.

Not only will you be able to communicate hands-free with your fellow snowmobilers, but you can use the Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset to listen to music, navigate with GPS and more.

If you’d like a chance to win the Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset, simply leave us a comment on this post with a good reason why you would like to win this product and we’ll pick a winner. That’s it.

Good luck!

Full product details can be found here, but here are the highlights:

- Bluetooth-enabled (can connect to virtually any other Bluetooth device—GPS, mobile phone, etc.)
- Allows you to talk hands-free to up to three different snowmobile drivers or four different people on two snowmobiles
- Fits virtually all snowmobile helmets
- Software updates available via easy connection with your PC
- Built-in FM radio tuner or connect to your MP3 player via cord or bluetooth
- Up to 10 hours of talk time with a rechargeable battery
- Weather-tested in Alaska

Rules and Regulations

AkS144 11-06-2012 11:22 AM

I'd love to try out one of these communication systems. I travel in the backcountry a lot with my wife and sometimes we get seperated as I like to explore more than she does. :thumbsup:

That means on occasion that I get stuck and it can take me a while to get unstuck, with one of these comm systems I would be able to let her know that i'm ok and not to worry.:wall:

But I do tend to catch it from her once I get unstuck and join back up with her.:mad:

ScottyRtx 11-06-2012 11:41 AM

sign me up, haven't had communicators since the collett days

can-amsledder 11-06-2012 12:21 PM

Iíve tried the rest, now itís time for the best! :fistpump2:
So, what would happen if I was the only one to post in this thread? :whistle: I could make that happen! But I wonít. :lol3:
Just so we are clear; you are giving away a set of two like it shows on the box??

crusher139 11-06-2012 01:05 PM

I'm in. I'm ready for a good communication device. Would be very helpful for trail riding so we dont have to stop at every intersection.

SnoCrazy89 11-06-2012 03:02 PM

Could use this so I don't have to stop to communicate with my fellow sledders and keep riding the trails!:fistpump2:
Braaaap!

biff.org 11-06-2012 05:09 PM

I think it would be great to be able to communicate with my daughter who has just starting riding her own sled.

Just to be able to talk her through intersections and warn her of upcoming obstructions would be very handy.

Thanks for the opportunity!

cole6522 11-06-2012 06:28 PM

Not going to make up some stupid reason why i should get it. I'd just really like to have one.

ericsol 11-06-2012 06:54 PM

Yep no awesome long story just wanna win it.:fistpump2:

mattison 11-06-2012 07:15 PM

would love to try a Scala Rider! My Collett just never really "did it" for me