Awesome Spring Order prices on Ski Doo - HCS Snowmobile Forums

General Snowmobile Forum This is a serious discussion forum and a 100% NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Sharing of private messages from site staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

Sponsored by: Woody's Traction

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2011 Ski Doo Renegade 800Etec
Previous Sled(s): 2010 Ski Doo GSX 1200 SE
Favorite Riding Area: Western NY
10-11 Mileage: 1000
Riding Since: 1994
Just a heads up for anyone out there that is looking to Spring Order a Ski Doo before the April 20th deadline; I would highly recommend you check out RPM Motorsports in Crestline OH. I just spring ordered my XP 600 Etec and they beat everyones prices that I checked out by at least $500.00. Not only that but if you are buying from NY or PA or IN I don't think you have to pay sales tax either. That's gotta be another $400.00 + in savings. Talk to Dave and he'll work you a great deal!! Tell him AttilaTheHun recommended you to check them out. I don't think you'll be sorry. Hurry, time is running out.
2006 Ski Doo GTX 500SS

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"
AttilaTheHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Just a heads up for anyone out there that is looking to Spring Order a Ski Doo before the April 20th deadline; I would highly recommend you check out RPM Motorsports in Crestline OH. I just spring ordered my XP 600 Etec and they beat everyones prices that I checked out by at least $500.00. Not only that but if you are buying from NY or PA or IN I don't think you have to pay sales tax either. That's gotta be another $400.00 + in savings. Talk to Dave and he'll work you a great deal!! Tell him AttilaTheHun recommended you to check them out. I don't think you'll be sorry. Hurry, time is running out. [/b]
You have to pay Sales Tax in PA once you register the sled
gizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2011 Ski Doo Renegade 800Etec
Previous Sled(s): 2010 Ski Doo GSX 1200 SE
Favorite Riding Area: Western NY
10-11 Mileage: 1000
Riding Since: 1994

Quote:
You have to pay Sales Tax in PA once you register the sled[/b]
I think you could get away with registering it in Ohio first and then register it in PA to get around the Tax Demon! I know of a few guys who have done it that way that live in PA. Unless something has changed in the last couple of years.
2006 Ski Doo GTX 500SS

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"
AttilaTheHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
You have to pay Sales Tax in PA once you register the sled[/b]
It's the same in New York too.

Quote:
I think you could get away with registering it in Ohio first and then register it in PA to get around the Tax Demon! I know of a few guys who have done it that way that live in PA. Unless something has changed in the last couple of years.[/b]
Register in Ohio ?. They'll ask you for your Driver's License when purchasing the sled. Years ago, Someone could get around the system...Not anymore these days cuz they track everything right from the beginning to end. You lie, You get stiffed at the end, Your choice...Not ours.

Just pay up, swallow and enjoy your new sled.

AB
Started at the bottom of Totem Pole not too long ago. Today, I'm still climbing and who knows what will bring me TOMORROW, Do ya ?......2002 Corvette, 2001 Buick LeSabre, 1997 Chevy Tahoe 4X4, 2006 HD Road King Classic, 2002 HD Mild Custom Sporty, 2006 Black Crossfire 700 Sno-Pro, 2008 Crossfire Nightfire 800 Sno-Pro and a 2000 Sq. Ft. home with 5 car garage is what I have now......
arcticboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Still owe a few dollars on our "07 sleds.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

You guys drive all over the place, looking to save a couple hundred bucks and then end up bitching about the dealer 6 months later. SnoCheck your sleds from your regular dealer, and if its $500 more then chaulk it up to future service.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2014 Switchback Assault 800
Previous Sled(s): 2010SnoPro720, 2009 Xfire1000SPLE
Favorite Riding Area: Jordan Valley
10-11 Mileage: 100
Riding Since: 1978

Quote:
You guys drive all over the place, looking to save a couple hundred bucks and then end up bitching about the dealer 6 months later. SnoCheck your sleds from your regular dealer, and if its $500 more then chaulk it up to future service.[/b]
Right on! :beer_cheers:
Advertisement