Hardcore Sledder banner

Caliber Products Inc. - Excellent Products and Customer Service

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  XCR1250 
#1 ·
**I am in no way affiliated with this company but just wanted to share my experience with their products and customer service**

I purchased a new enclosed trailer for my snowmobile this year and wanted to add some protection to the ramp and floor. I purchased the Caliber LowPro Glides, Edge Glides and TraxMat. These products are outstanding! They were easy to install, offer fantastic protection and look really good in my trailer. I had an issue with one of the Edge Glides and contacted Caliber's customer support. What a great experience. I spoke with Randy and explained the issue I was having and he immediately made it right. For me, having great customer service means I'll be a repeat customer. If you've never tried Caliber Products or even heard of them, give them try.

#3 ·
I have their plastic V nose ramp / salt shield combo. A few months after I installed it , one of the seams split. The ramp was still 100% useable and I wasn't going to even worry about it, but the bees kept building nests in it. Being allergic to the little buggers and not happy about fighting them off every time I needed to mow the grass, I sent a e-mail with a photo to the company and they shipped a replacement with basically no questions asked. I tell everyone that asks how well I was treated by the staff of Caliber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.