Democrat Death Spiral - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Current Events Where sometimes threads get closed... Forum for politics & mostly non-sledding related talk.Just remember posting pictures of another members family, and threatening posts involving physical harm,Name calling, insults, or personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated.The calling out or posting of another members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Sharing of private messages from site staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 1995 Polaris SuperSport
Previous Sled(s): 1973 Skiroule RTX 447
Riding Since: 1969
Default Democrat Death Spiral

can any liberal mind defend this?

Democrat Death Spiral

The objective of liberal politics is to induce the Democrat Death Spiral, a vicious cycle by which miserable economic conditions lead to government dependency and class envy, leading to Democrat electoral victories, leading to higher taxes and crippling regulations, leading to still more miserable economic conditions. Once the Democrat Death Spiral has been initiated, the more damage left-wing bureaucrats inflict on the economy, the more certain they are of reelection.

Detroit entered the Democrat Death Spiral decades ago. As a result of the city’s utter wretchedness, the Democrats who inflicted it receive upwards of 90% of the vote. There is no possibility of Democrats losing control, or of the city ever regaining its lost greatness.

California officially entered the Democrat Death Spiral when it brought back Jerry Brown despite a desperate economic situation that urgently required the state to turn away from Governor Moonbeam’s brand of profligate liberalism. In effect, the state committed suicide out of sheer moonbattery. Its prospects are no better than Detroit’s.

The United States of America officially entered the Democrat Death Spiral on November 6, 2012. Obama was not reelected despite the awful state of the economy under his rule but because of it. The more of a mess Obama makes, the more his Marxist rhetoric will resonate, the tighter the grip Democrats will have on America’s throat. This is why Obama will not lift a finger to improve the economic situation, but rather will deliberately worsen it by using taxation to drive up unemployment.

It is no coincidence that Obama received 98% of the vote in Detroit, America’s worst and most liberal city, the model for our future.

From here forward, the worse it gets, the worse it will get. Unless a way is found to reverse the cycle by removing liberals from power, each day will be the best day of the rest of America’s existence.

Be sure to thank the next liberal you see.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=20850
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Ya cause bush did a great job with the economy. The trickle down thing doesn't work anymore. And nothing will get better until both sides work together.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole6522 View Post
Ya cause bush did a great job with the economy. The trickle down thing doesn't work anymore. And nothing will get better until both sides work together.
blaming bush again?
that's getting old.

how old are you?
did you live while Reagan brought the economy back from a democrat disaster?

btw, is the article correct?
Old 11-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Im 30 so I was pretty young when Ronald was the pres. I could also say blaming Obama, that's getting old.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 14 800 E-tec Renegade, 71 & 69 Olys
Previous Sled(s): 05 500ss, 99 Summit, 95 Indy, 72 Cheetah!
15-16 Mileage: ~2300
14-15 Mileage: ~4400
13-14 Mileage: ~4600
Riding Since: 1991

Ole was around when John Adams was president, so he's seem some shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Four Winds Snowmobile Club page:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

John Adams
Old 11-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016, ProS LE, 2015 ProS 600 Anniversary
Previous Sled(s): 2006 600 fusion, 2012 800 ProR LE
Favorite Riding Area: Home
Riding Since: 1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole6522 View Post
If you really study Bush's economics, he was turning around a lot of problems from the Clinton administration. His downfall economically was from the wars.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Ya I don't think W was that bad of a president. I even voted for him.

I hate that some people milk the government for every thing can. And do this while paying little to no taxes. I also hate hearing that the rich pay something like 13% on income taxes, while other are around 30%. A dollar is a dollar.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 2016, ProS LE, 2015 ProS 600 Anniversary
Previous Sled(s): 2006 600 fusion, 2012 800 ProR LE
Favorite Riding Area: Home
Riding Since: 1965

I guess I look at the dollar amount instead of percent. When your income is less the deductions make a huge difference. People still forget that the top 1% still pay the most taxes, just not the highest percentage. They are paying for the same services we are, why is the attitude you get what you pay for different when it comes to taxes.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

We need all sorts of incomes in this country. I don't think I sould make as much as the guy that owns the company I work for. But why should he get to keep more of every dollar he makes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement