HCS Snowmobile Forums

HCS Snowmobile Forums (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/)
-   Current Events (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/344-current-events/)
-   -   Al-Awlaki is killed....makes me wonder? (http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/344-current-events/546634-al-awlaki-killed-makes-me-wonder.html)

markst 09-30-2011 11:21 PM

Al-Awlaki is killed....makes me wonder?

I am satisfied that Awlaki is dead because I beleive he was our enemy. However...the more I hear about his life....the more I question the invovement of US Government and CIA with this guy.

He was somehow connected with the CIA ...& they knew who he was. Al-Awlaki was also connected with the 911 OPERATIVES......yet he was cleared by the US intelligence agencies to speak at the Capitol Hill mosque, and was also invited to LUNCH at the Pentagon JUST after 11 September 2001.

He was detained in Yemen & detained by the FBI ....yet he was ordered released without explanation to date?

Even though I am not a 911 truther ...or huge conspiracy theorist......I must say it does make me wonder how this guy was connected to the CIA and US government??

Just imagine how difficult and how exclusive it is for a person to be cleared to speak at the Pentagon or be released by the FBI without explanation knowing the connection with Al Quaida and the 911 bombers. Then a few years later he is on the most wanted list & the US government kills him with a drone strike. Obviously there is much more to this story than we are being told.

It makes me wonder....and this kind of conflicting info only gives truthers more ammunition and credibility IMO. :bc2:

goldbergrx1 09-30-2011 11:26 PM

it just means that any american citizen in the future ,that the govt feels is a terrorist , is just gonna be killed with out any due process!!......dont get me wrong , i dont feel bad he's gone but, wtf?......this is scary shit cuz it starts with high up terrorist then next its gonna be anybody who dissagrees with u s policy

oldsledhead 10-01-2011 06:04 AM

Every indication points to Awlaki being a double agent working for US intelligence.
He has been involved in almost every terror plot over the last couple of years, from directing the underwear bomber, who was allowed to board the plane by order of the US State Department aided by a well-dressed man who got Abdulmutallab on the airliner despite the fact that he was on a terror watchlist and had no passport, to advising Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Malik Hasan.
Authorities have engaged in a cover-up of what happened at Fort Hood after they ordered Private Lance Aviles to delete cell phone footage of the attack.
Awlaki’s alleged role in the Toronto and Fort Dix, New Jersey, terror plots, also raises questions, given that both were later revealed as contrived by the FBI.
Lawyers in a case relating to the much vaunted 2007 terror plot to attack Fort Dix and kill “as many soldiers as possible” concluded that FBI informants were the key figures behind the operation and that the accused, six foreign-born Muslims, were merely bungling patsies.

wildr1 10-01-2011 08:58 AM

No More Pentagon Dinners: Al Qaeda Leader Killed… Again

Anwar al-Awlaki dead for second time in two years

According to a “senior US administration official”, Al Qaeda Boogie Man Anwar al-Awlaki has been reported killed in an air strike in Yemen, which is the exact same way he died in 2009.

The Yemeni defense ministry confirmed the claim, stating that the same counterterrorism unit that killed Osama bin Laden used a drone and jet strike in Yemen to kill al-Awlaki.

“Cynics will point to the strategic timing” notes TIME, adding “just a week after embattled Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh returned from four months of medial treatment in Saudi Arabia following an attack on the presidential compound.”
Moi? Cynical? Never.

There are a couple of issues I would like to address, however.

Why should we believe the American born cleric al-Awlaki, who has been linked with everything from the aborted Christmas Day underwear bombing to the ink toner plane bomb plot, is dead this time around?

Like many supposed terrorist leaders before him, Awlaki has previously been reported killed.

On December 24, 2009 several news outlets reported that Awlaki was believed to have been killed in a joint U.S-Yemeni pre-dawn air strike by Yemeni Air Force fighter jets on a meeting of 30 or so senior al-Qaeda leaders at a hideout in Rafd, a remote mountain valley in eastern Shabwa.
The Reuters news agency spoke to an unnamed Yemeni official at the time who said: “Anwar al Awlaki is suspected to be dead (in the air raid).”

Awlaki’s death was also reported by Fox News and Al Jazeera.

On December 28 The Washington Post reported that U.S. and Yemeni officials had confirmed that al-Awlaki was at the al-Qaeda meeting.

Then on December 29 it was reported by Newsweek that a Yemeni journalist called Abdul Elah Hider al-Shaya had been in contact with Awlaki after the air raid, and was claiming that he was still alive.
The report stated:
There is no independent way to confirm Shaya’s account and U.S. intelligence officials are now ducking the question of whether they believe Awlaki is dead or alive. “His status is not entirely clear,” a U.S. intelligence official says.”
Between then and now, the so called “key leader” of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, has popped up in several slick videos and was said to have produced al Qaeda’s signature English-language internet magazine.

As we have previously reported, every significant Al Qaeda leader appears to have been killed or reported killed several times, indicating that these people are simply names, interchangeable at the whim of the Pentagon, US Intelligence and their corporate media mouthpieces.

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE

http://www.in4review.com/wtbs.gif

dead1dave 10-01-2011 09:58 AM

you guys need to go on youtube and watch the entire video ..." loose change " you'll shit yourself .....

ezra 10-01-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbergrx1 (Post 5932909)
it just means that any american citizen in the future ,that the govt feels is a terrorist , is just gonna be killed with out any due process!!......dont get me wrong , i dont feel bad he's gone but, wtf?......this is scary shit cuz it starts with high up terrorist then next its gonna be anybody who dissagrees with u s policy

come on you really think if the fed wants you dead they need a background story or due process?been happening since the founding of our country and before don't dueled your self. first one that pops in to my mind is white watter with James McDougal. then we have all the dead bodies connected with the Impeachment some how Vincent Foster/ Charles Ruff/William Colby//Marry Mahoney/Eric Butera.cant think of any more Look em up

NjSnoNut 10-01-2011 11:05 PM

This thread is in a decline .. that is beyond recovery.

wildr1 10-02-2011 12:03 AM

Can the CIA kill whoever they want?

V-MAX540 10-02-2011 12:07 AM

Makes me wonder why all of a sudden we are able to find all these guys.... some after looking for ten + years ?

oldsledhead 10-02-2011 08:20 AM

January 2010, customs agents had Awlaki in custody at JFK International Airport in New York on an arrest warrant for passport fraud; according to classified immigration records, JFK agents were advised to release the detainee because the warrant had mysteriously "been pulled back" the day before; inquiring minds want to know what gives.

We were stunned” that he was let go, said Ray Fournier, a federal agent who has been tracking Awlaki as part of a joint terrorism task force. “He was a high-value target. Everybody was excited about the prospect of hooking this guy up under a [criminal] charge to motivate a conversation with him regarding his relationship with the [9/11] hijackers.”

In April 2010, the U.S. National Security Council (NSC) gave their consent to making Awlaki the first U.S. citizen ever placed on the CIA’s target list. Despite being called “terrorist number one” by Representative Jane Harman, (D-California) and National Counterterrorism Center Director, Michael Leiter, who said “”I actually consider al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, with Awlaki as a leader within that organization, probably the most significant risk to the U.S. homeland,” Awlaki remains inconspicuously omitted from federal most wanted lists. :ermm: