2002 700 Yamaha 141" Mountain Max - HCS Snowmobile Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Advanced Member

I have a very nice 2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 700 triple. It has factory electric start, skid plate and cover. 141" track with 2" paddles. Var-Flow set up for the carbs and a bender can. I have widened the front skis with SRX rods so that it is a great trail sled as well as a deep powder/climber...the best of all worlds. I have all of the stock parts to put it back to original ski stance if wanted. Sled has always been stored indoors and hauled in an enclosed trailer. $3695.00 I am in Sioux City IA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New lowered price of $3450 OBO....I'll be in Laramie WY just after Christmas and could deliver this sled any where along I-80 in NE or WY
New e-mail address
mpottorff@gmail.com
mpottorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Quote:
I have a very nice 2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 700 triple. It has factory electric start, skid plate and cover. 141" track with 2" paddles. Var-Flow set up for the carbs and a bender can. I have widened the front skis with SRX rods so that it is a great trail sled as well as a deep powder/climber...the best of all worlds. I have all of the stock parts to put it back to original ski stance if wanted. Sled has always been stored indoors and hauled in an enclosed trailer. $3695.00 I am in Sioux City IA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New lowered price of $3450 OBO....I'll be in Laramie WY just after Christmas and could deliver this sled any where along I-80 in NE or WY
New e-mail address
mpottorff@gmail.com[/b]
This sled is sold as of 1-1-08 sorry.
mpottorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement