FS: 2001 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Arctic Cat Please post a price with all classified ads. This is required for posting on the classified forums as of 5/26/14. Any posts without a price will be deleted after a PM is sent to the poster by the site staff, stating the need for prices and no action by the Poster is taken.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Looking to sell my 2001 Arctic Cat ZRT 600. It is a triple with triple pipes. It has around 3000 miles on it. It has been very well taken care of. I replaced the drive shaft bearings last year and replaced the slides as well. Front shocks were just rebuilt with less than 5 miles on them. Track is in good shape, a couple pull minor throughs but nothing major. It has studs but I am unsure of the number. 2001 was the first year for the power valves on the 600 triple. They help give a little more power I think. It also has flatslide carbs which makes throttle pull a lot easier than the old round slides. Front wear bears are still in good shape. Overall this sled I would say scores 9/10. Motor is all stock and runs like a top, always starts first pull. It has a lot of upgraded accessories as you can see. It also has a D&D silencer exhaust can installed as well. Sled is very clean, not hacked or neglected. Always been stored inside.

Always been reliable and a joy to ride. I wouldn't hesitate to trailer this up to MI for a weekend ride. Currently I have snow, happy to let you take it for a test ride. I'm looking to upgrade to a F7 or 440 Sno-Pro. That's the only reason to sell. I actually really hate to get ride of it because it's so reliable but I'm looking to try something different. If you have any questions just ask. Asking $2500

Thanks,

Nathan

Mustangnut6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Advanced Member

Also selling a 2000 Thundercat. See the ad in the classifieds.

Bought an F7 and need to liquidate.

Thanks,
Nathan
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Advanced Member

TTT

She needs a new loving home!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Advanced Member

SOLD!

Thanks Joe!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement