Hardcore Sledder banner

Xcr 800 pictures

16K views 83 replies 33 participants last post by  800xcrider 
#1 ·
Lets see what you guys have for Xcr 800s.

#77 ·
Welcome to the Crew!! Good Luck with the sled.. There is a time and place for everything.. use it wisley :smiley-faces7:[/b]

I have been wanting to do a turbo on my XCR 800 Edge, But this one came along. Cant wait for some ice now!

Anyone know who built this sled? I know Al Unsher owned it at one time. I would like to find out a few things about it. The guy I bought it from said he really knew nothing about it. He just drove it!

#78 ·
Anyone know who built this sled? I know Al Unsher owned it at one time.[/b]
My buddy Gary "Turboman" Geiger built it. That would be Ed Ensor that owned it, not Al unser. Pm me for Gary's phone number if you'd like.

#79 ·
My buddy Gary "Turboman" Geiger built it. That would be Ed Ensor that owned it, not Al unser. Pm me for Gary's phone number if you'd like.[/b]
Turboman Built that sled,.. Have not herd that name in quite some time on the Boards..

#80 ·
Turboman Built that sled,.. Have not herd that name in quite some time on the Boards..[/b]
His name is Gary coral on here. He has a picture of his old 700 twin turbo for his avatar. He doesn't come on here much anymore. He's wimping out.

#81 ·
Ever come up with a way to make the belts last longer? I've come up with several, and am talking to a shop which may develop some shaft support devices to keep the secondary shafts from being pulled toward the primary, I'll keep everyone posted on what I find out.
Don[/b]
Back in 1996 & 1997 we did alot of work on the XCR600 & SPX, We used a jackshaft stabilizer from Chopper City out of Minneapolis that was simple and really worked good. Don't here much about Chopper City anymore but if you call them ask for Marv (the owner) he might have one laying around. (ps back then they were only around $70.00)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.