Anyone have a top jackshaft for sale must be from #1332254
2004 550prox fan
6/7/8 prox2
2003 440prox
6/7/8 prox
2002 440prox
2001 xcf sp edge

#2 ·
I got one out of a 2003 Pro-X 600, Brand new bearing on the clutch side, probably the exact same as 04...

#3 ·
Given the list of sleds, I believe you have 2 different types of jackshafts mixed. The race 440s came from the factory with a lightweight hollow jackshaft, the "consumer" (liquid and fan sleds) both came with solid jackshafts. The hollow shafts aren't going to be available for replacement parts purposes (and don't show up in the parts listings), but if you're buying a used one, you want to be careful that you get the type you really want.

#7 ·
If you're referring to my post, there WAS a special hollow jackshaft in some of the early race 440s. I trail-converted 2 different '02 440 racers, both had them. No first-hand proof they went into any later 440s, but have to guess they did. From the outside, it looked like an ordinary steel jackshaft, but was noticeably lighter if you held one of them and a standard one in your hand. They must have taken two shafts, bored them hollow, joined the halves back together with some sort of braze or weld joint, then finish machined the O.D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.