Hardcore Sledder banner

What are the speeds.

3K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  04xcspfraser 
#1 ·
What are the from 2009 ish in all of the 600s , how will my 09 dragon 600 compare to top speeds on all sled brands? and we are talking stock thanks:frantics:

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
I had a 600 Dragon for my wife, I found it's speed varied greatly with rider weight. I have the 800 myself, (both were 2009). She weighs about 130, I was at the time about 230. When our sleds were stock we'd be neck and neck in a drag, switch sleds and she would slaughter me when she was on the 800.

I personally found that the 600 struggled to get to 100mph, a lighter rider might find them quicker.

I know thats not really what you were asking, I just thought I'd point out that rider weight seems to have a dramatic effect on the smaller motors.

#9 ·
from my experience the 07/08 c.f.i. 6's were faster then the later years out of the box. that being said the rush is way quicker. against a f-6 or mxz you will get smoked like a box of Cubans if your sled is stock? up top. keep the race under 1000' or bring it to me. and in a previous post what the f---- is a cpu. lay off the crystal meth buddy.

#12 ·
my 09 dragon 600 sp was 93 mph out of the box. 220 lb. rider. no big difference with a 175 lb. rider. after tweeking it would do about 100-102 in perfect conditions.drop the weights from 64 to 62 grams right off the bat. up the engagement spring pressure but keep the same rate. this is important. and use a steeper helix in the driven stock spring. will get top speed improvement. also change the gearing from 23/39 to 22/40. or p.m. gabes on here. his clutch kits just plain work.

#16 ·
112 with a 600 fusion ,that must have been very tuned,had one ,best I ever got was 100,one time.that thing hit a wall at 85,quick up till there .steered like a dump truck.but was a very reliable sled.i would say most 600s will get between 90 and 100 tops,depending on snow ,or icy snow packed gravel road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.