Looking to move out west - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Montana This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

I am graduating from college and have found jobs out west. I am from Wisconsin and If i move out west I would like to be in or near the Snow, trout streams, and Mountains. I am looking to move to a city where the mountains are close or the city is near the snow. THe cities that have jobs are Worden and Superior Montana. What are these cities like? WHat is the weather, city attactions? Any information will help.

thanks,

Sledandsnow
sledandsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

I dont know about Worden, but I am somewhat familiar with Superior. And it doesnt count as a city haha. You'll deff be close to snow and riding but the closest city with any size is prolly Kalispell or Missoula. But it all depends on what you are looking for. I havent really spent enough time there to really know what its like for the residents tho. Sorry, Im not bein a whole lot of help. lol.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
ZLZEBUB

Quote:
I am graduating from college and have found jobs out west. I am from Wisconsin and If i move out west I would like to be in or near the Snow, trout streams, and Mountains. I am looking to move to a city where the mountains are close or the city is near the snow. THe cities that have jobs are Worden and Superior Montana. What are these cities like? WHat is the weather, city attactions? Any information will help.

thanks,

Sledandsnow[/b]

ok....i know the area......if you live in KALLISPELL its like livin in PRESQUE ISLE.....out of the way.....SELEY LAKE SNOWMOBILE DESTINATION......one of top 10......sweet....LOLO is close and would be like EAGLE RIVER.......i would choose here as the BITTERROOTS area 10 mins away and you could sled now until june my man.......i guide out of LOLO HOT SPRINGS......then MISSOULA is the place to live if you like the big city and the mountains close by.....we land at airport in MISSOULA to go to LOLO...MISSOULA is like GREENBAY.....all these towns are booming but from what i see is no jobs....i cannot figure out where these people are gettin all their money from to live in those towns though....good luck.....go drive out and see em or google it......look at these links and snow depth today....you lucky dog

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=336074

Sponsored Links
Advertisement