Hardcore Sledder banner

2010/2011 SNOW REPORTS (post em for your area)

34K views 241 replies 49 participants last post by  sledcross 
#1 ·
I'm watching the channel 7 news..........8-9 inches of snow is forcasted for NW IOWA !! WOOHOO:snowfall:

#75 ·
Well it's been snowing here since about noon or so now and we look to have picked up about 4" of really wet heavy snow.
With what we had down and if it gets cold and stays that way now we are going to have one heck of a nice base to ride here.
Might have to go for a ride tomorrow now!

#92 ·
You guys suk up there! About an inch here in Cedar Rapids. Looks like there is some wrap around coming yet. Might head north tomorrow but don't want to drive on crappy roads to get there. Not all that bad here right now.

DC
I think the wind is going to howl yet tomorrow with bitter cold wind chill. Come ride with us next weekend.

#98 ·
Whiteout conditions out here in the tundra! Stay in town if you have any thoughts of heading for the country. Tried to help a few ladies get there Trailblazer out of a drift next to my house. End result. Broken chain. No more back window in there truck. Just happy it didn't whack me.

#103 ·
This should freeze up that chisel ground good!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.