This place had died lately - Page 3 - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Iowa This is a State discussion forum and a no bashing zone. This area is here for members who are looking for serious answers for serious questions or discussion and are not looking for comments of a sarcastic or "bashing" nature. Please be aware that if you violate this policy you are in danger of losing your posting privileges on this website Without Warning.The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2007, 10:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): '13 Polaris
Favorite Riding Area: Rockies MTNS
Riding Since: 1976

Quote:
I leave all that up to the shop it should be done later this week.[/b]

Ok sounds good, just thought I'd extent the helping hand if its needed
IOWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
That ain't no shit need some soft fluffy white shit..... [/b]
we destroyed the last bit of powder algona had to offer at halftime, theres this huge ass drift on the end of the runway that we jumped until it was rock hard than we ran some speed laps in some soft snow next to the runway
Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
Looks to me like it's going going to be on page 2 in a min and dan hasn't even piped in he's just typing and typing hopefully it interesting as long as it's taking him[/b]
ya quit lurkin dan
Old 02-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 07 X-fire 800
Previous Sled(s): 03 F7, 02 SXViper
Riding Since: 2000

Quote:
ya quit lurkin dan[/b]
It's says he's posting but we've put up like 5 a peice since it said that lol.
F5RACIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

New Avatar for me
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

i bought some more goodies for my sled lately since i cant ride it ... been watchin ebay and DOOtalk classifieds for deals.... got a new black 440x winshield and black headlight covers ($90 deal) for $40shipped ... found another shock like the one that got tweaked for $60 on ebay .. figured if i ever trade or sell this sled i will pull the good shocks off and toss the old ones back on ... went to wedding yesterday in Des Moines at the Botanical Center .. that was kinda cool to have a wedding in there.... my daughter liked the orange and white coyfish they have in the small creek ... other than that i have been just workin around the house doin little stuff for the wife ... was gonna clean my workbench, but kinda cold out in the garage this weekend to do that .. been playin Guitar Hero II on PS2 also ... wife convinced me to buy it .. stayed up til 2am the other night playing it with the wife ... anyone else got that game??...

TEAMBUZZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
i bought some more goodies for my sled lately since i cant ride it ... been watchin ebay and DOOtalk classifieds for deals.... got a new black 440x winshield and black headlight covers ($90 deal) for $40shipped ... found another shock like the one that got tweaked for $60 on ebay .. figured if i ever trade or sell this sled i will pull the good shocks off and toss the old ones back on ... went to wedding yesterday in Des Moines at the Botanical Center .. that was kinda cool to have a wedding in there.... my daughter liked the orange and white coyfish they have in the small creek ... other than that i have been just workin around the house doin little stuff for the wife ... was gonna clean my workbench, but kinda cold out in the garage this weekend to do that .. been playin Guitar Hero II on PS2 also ... wife convinced me to buy it .. stayed up til 2am the other night playing it with the wife ... anyone else got that game??...[/b]
GREATEST GAME ON THE PLANET
you should get GH1 though, way better songs
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Current Sled(s): 07 X-fire 800
Previous Sled(s): 03 F7, 02 SXViper
Riding Since: 2000

Quote:
i bought some more goodies for my sled lately since i cant ride it ... been watchin ebay and DOOtalk classifieds for deals.... got a new black 440x winshield and black headlight covers ($90 deal) for $40shipped ... found another shock like the one that got tweaked for $60 on ebay .. figured if i ever trade or sell this sled i will pull the good shocks off and toss the old ones back on ... went to wedding yesterday in Des Moines at the Botanical Center .. that was kinda cool to have a wedding in there.... my daughter liked the orange and white coyfish they have in the small creek ... other than that i have been just workin around the house doin little stuff for the wife ... was gonna clean my workbench, but kinda cold out in the garage this weekend to do that .. been playin Guitar Hero II on PS2 also ... wife convinced me to buy it .. stayed up til 2am the other night playing it with the wife ... anyone else got that game??...[/b]
Well I new it would be a long one. Looks like you've been busy doing everything but riding lol.
F5RACIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:

Yep our apt has it. We even have 2 guitars with it (one wireless and a normal one)

Sounds good about all the new parts you bought. You will have to post pictures when you get the new parts on the sled
Old 02-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Super Advanced Member

Quote:
New Avatar for me [/b]
not yet :unsure:
EDIT: go to the avatar setting and hit refresh