Hardcore Sledder banner

THE ROOST OPEN HOUSE, February 9th

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  pjsnfd 
#1 ·
Bob at the ROOST is hosting an open house between 11 AM - 3 PM. The CT Valley Sno-Riders will be cooking hamburgers, hot dogs and chili. There'll be coffee, hot chocolate and water until they are gone. $5 will get you a dog or burger with chili and a drink. We'll have a 50/50 raffle too! The ROOST is located on Corridor #1 between EX401 and EX523. Hope to see you there and tell your friends. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Bob at the ROOST is hosting an open house between 11 AM - 3 PM. The CT Valley Sno-Riders will be cooking hamburgers, hot dogs and chili. There'll be coffee, hot chocolate and water until they are gone. $5 will get you a dog or burger with chili and a drink. We'll have a 50/50 raffle too! The ROOST is located on Corridor #1 between EX401 and EX523. Hope to see you there and tell your friends. :thumbsup:
Stopped and Met Bob today thanks to him and all the clubs for all they do for the sport.:buttrock:

#10 ·
I was just going to post a thread asking folks to post any 'goings-on' that they are aware of.

I can't make it... but definately a great idea. For those that can attend, on our behalf please extend our thanks also for use of the Roost. It's a wonderful snowmobiling story that I tell my friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.